Chemzdead’s Outdoor Grow

Ok here are my stupid questions lol. My plants are 6weeks 3 days today. Yesterday I trimmed all the huge leaves off to get more light into plant. It was extremely bushy so I hopefully helped my ladies… I still have tons of small new growths sprouting everywhere. How old, or tall should my plants be before they get put into flowering stage? I’m totally new 1st time grower, but my dumb ass was waiting for flowers to pop up everywhere not knowing it wont flower till I introduced them to 12/12 lighting

1 Like

love it! What do you think will be you finished sizes?

Are these clones? Fems? Or unsexed? Maybe all of the above? Is this a Cali grow?

1 Like

All are from seeds sexed all fems. Bought from a site in the Netherlands amazing seeds and there germinated etc. Seeds popped from soil April 5th. I don’t know the method of when to put them into flowering. how big they should be to put in flowering, and how long there in flowering for.

And I’m in Philadelphia area.

I’m pretty new to indoor growing but my understanding is you can flip them at whatever point you want, yet most usually veg for 6-8 weeks or at least till they are a desired size.

3 Likes

Most of these are clones out side of the Cakes, FruitPunch and The one SpacePig. These seeds are fems though.(started late)

You’re correct, this is a Cali grow! Im not sure how big they’ll get. Normally when I’m doing straight outdoor I use unsexed seeds and no clones and would of started them months ago.

I weed out the males and keep my females and keep indoors till around May to plant outdoors.

I was given the green light late this year so I wasn’t able to plant my seeds early to have them all be from seed.

We’ll see how these clones do. Primarily these blueberry muffins don’t get crazy huge they’re more bushy than anything.

Im looking forward to these WeddingCakes FruitPunches and SpacePigs tho!

5 Likes

As an ex Sacramento kid, I grow Cali style in Canada :laughing:

5 Likes

Where in Cali?

Ok here are my stupid questions lol. My plants are 6weeks 3 days today. Yesterday I trimmed all the huge leaves off to get more light into plant. It was extremely bushy so I hopefully helped my ladies… I still have tons of small new growths sprouting everywhere. How old, or tall should my plants be before they get put into flowering stage? I’m totally new 1st time grower, but my dumb ass was waiting for flowers to pop up everywhere not knowing it wont flower till I introduced them to 12/12 lighting. And how long do they stay in flower stage

Usually 10 or more weeks from light flip… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

How tall or old should they be be when I introduce them to 12/12 lighting. Mine are 16" tall and 12-14" wide each. With a 1-1/4" thick bottom root stem. And my ladies are 6 weeks 4 days old right now as of today

They will usually grow 3 times the height that they are at right now depending on strain…
So its really up to you and how much room that you have to let the plant grow…
So if they are 16 inches tall right now , by the end of the stretch they could be 48 inches tall … :+1::wink:
It really depends on the strain …

@Italianking
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Im on the central coast!

1 Like

Nice, Cali Love!

1 Like

I can’t recall, you’re from Cali too no?

1 Like

Yes sir, Huntington Beach, So Cal.

1 Like

Question for you brother. I have my ladies in 5 gallon buckets and I’m I’m noticing roots growing through my top soil. My ladies are kicking ass growing. Is this normal

Hey bud, you might want to start your own thread, you’ll probably get more attention for your specific needs instead of peppering within another persons grow journal.
Cheers

Sorry my man. I truly am.