Chemdawg Skywalker and Black Widow strains Organic

Yall high aged folks dont count yours selfs out yet man my dads 74 and does 500 push ups a day still I know alot of you have surgery’s and chronic pain but firm believer in use it or loose it as I see my dad healthy as an ox…I’m 31 and I feel pains that once were not there from stupid shit as a kid skateboarding but good luck with this organics …i dont think synthetics kill microbe life but chlorine in tap does if you use tap water I suggest using slf 100 with every watering unless u have a RO system because sky is actually an enzyme based formula that helps break down organics faster and synthetics as well

5 Likes

Because it’s a NPK mix I use PPM of each

1 Like

I am planning on using RO water, got to stay on top of it.

Another Old guy watching… Wish you the best of Luck

3 Likes

@Bubblehead I would rethink your choice to cut back on the nutes. The lock out you experienced was either due to ph lock out or a build up of nutes. Some nutes require you do a flush to “flush” it out.
good luck with your grow

3 Likes

Thanks for those comparisons. I’m shooting for a nice healthy plants with roots Organics greenfields. The Horticultural guy says this is the best. I don’t know if it’s something new or been around for a few years but I know Roots Organics didn’t have Cal Mag but now they do. He set me up with those bottles and that special secret treasure seagull and bat guano and said I will be very happy, a lot of people in Oklahoma are using it.

3 Likes

The calmag is a new offering, it came out earlier this year. How often did he recommend adding the seagull mix and bat guano?

2 Likes

Roots rules sorry was super busy and havent been on. I use there other brand soul synthetics. Its derived from organics. I love the whole roots line I recomend u use there terp tea also. It really brought out some good smells and flavors.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to do research beyond what the shop guy tells you. :grinning:

6 Likes

I second this. my “shop guy” told me miracle grow was the best. LOL

4 Likes

He said to me that I didn’t need the uprising stuff and I need the organism xl and the buried treasure takes care of rest but basically on the chart you will be using it every watering. Going to tread gently. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well a little update on the IGLM seeds. I put them each in a shot glass in a 4x4 tent , passive intakes, with exhaust into attic with no filter for now. I set them on heat pad. Then in 24 hours all three were popping Looking for something to put them in now.

1 Like

4 Likes

anything Roots Organic that I’ve used from soil to nutes was nothing short of amazing and quality so I’m sure you’ll be fine with those. I just heavily agree with blackthumb when he says to double check any shop guys recommendations and do your research :stuck_out_tongue: can’t trust some of them they just want a quick sale.

3 Likes

Well that’s good to hear about Roots Organics. I am sure this guy is smart as l see lots of people picking his brain. And @blackthumbbetty is a girl l am pretty sure, she is very knowledgeable in alot of areas of growing… sometimes it’s hard to know if it’s a guy or a girl on here. But thank you for chiming in I had seeds popping yesterday I put in dirt going to check them in a little bit.

2 Likes

Already all three are popping out of soil less that 24 hours later. I like this roots organics soil ! I think I had to wait 2 or 3 days with ffhf. I opened the bags and the stuff is very nice, Lots of perlite and good stuff. I was afraid because I am reading everyone is getting those flies in the organic soil, but this stuff is kept inside in controlled environment, everyone is blaming the manufacturer but it is the stores that are getting infested. Well I hope they keep sprouting.

5 Likes

Never seen one pop up with two eyes looking at you !

3 Likes

ah, my apologies @blackthumbbetty I’m new to these forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

seed%202%20days%20old%203
Day 2

8 Likes

Had everything set up and doing test runs on environment and everything seems to be doing well for a few weeks and now we got the plants going in there and excited. This is a lot of work, no matter what anyone says, you are constantly tinkering with temp and humidity trying not to have no more than 18 degree swings , knee buckled out on me and sent me to the ground so now hobbling around in pain and just one little thing can throw you off. I was going to use ffhf to do the seedlings but the guy at the store said I could just put them in the rogf (roots organics green fields potting soil). So I did and they are doing real good. I am amazed so far. Todays pic -day 3 lights on- , have them girls on 16/8 now. Temp in tent with one viperspectra 450 is 72 degrees and humidity is 65 %. Happy growing so far !

6 Likes