CHEMDAWG grow tips appreciated

Your making me wish I had tried more than 2 at a time but I read chemdawg is not for novice growers amd didn’t wanna get in over my head I begged in the summer and my tent was in the 95plus degree area lol now it’s 75 and 55

No trust me. 10 is alot. Specially as literraly a noob that i am lol. I didnt thi k through drainage … added risers and catch pans after i reakized i couldn’t t water them out side the tent no more. Lol :laughing: :rofl: so i have to pump oit water on each one. Nute day takes like 2 hours to water amd reg water days take 2 hrs because of testing run offs etc. I also have to fight the hunidity when i have to water 10 gallons in big tent. And 6 in little. Im doing 16 gallons of water every 2. 3. Days lol

I had to buy a while second set up because too many plants lol :laughing:

I also heard chem is hard to bring to fruit. I did start with clones ( they were neglected though) but honestly no issues so far. Everything went amazing and fast

Plus all the air movement i need etc.

I running 2 - 300 watt from wall each mars hydro 2000 tsw 2022 upgraded i added 2 more. 110 watt from wall missyee “600” watt blurples for flower. So about 820 watt from wall in the 8 x4

1 Like

I wish i only did 4 plants lol

Nice I’m doing minimal light I only have a 150 from hlg it’s perfect for 2 plants

1 Like

Next grow is 3 plants in large temt. 1 in 3x3 lol

1 Like

Yeah I’m in a 2x2 gonna try and finish em here but I might have to move to the 6 footer 4x2 cause it’s te so tall

Dame with my 3x3. Read can fit 4 small to medium plants. So i flipped at 12 inches. Have to take two out n just grow inside room with a diff light because of size lol. Alrdy 30 inches the non fimmed plant

These are uktra bomb cookie x cookie crumble my buddy feminized and made feminized seeds with.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t femm or tooo either plant I’m going all
Natural

I left 2 natural foe the trophy cola lol

1 Like

Nice how old are they!

Seeds broke ground. And i bought clones and transplanted same day. Sept 2nd. So about 47 days total

1 Like

Nice I’ve never had luck with my clones they always die half way through flower so I stick to seeds where are the genetics from

2 Likes

How mant weeks are you ? I hope they dont die halfway through lol

1 Like

I’m almost to week 6 was going to let them go 10 weeks or 11 idk yet it was slow to show it’s sex and signs of flowering finally after 3 weeks it exploded both of them they hate training and defoliation so I literally lolipopped once and haven’t touched it I introduce my bulking agent today incredible bulk it says to wait til week 6 to start I’m excited to see the change after that nute it’s growganicas pride and joy nute besides their microbes

Don’t worry I have a great reputation with seeds it’s my cloning game that needs help I got over 2.5 oz from my last crop of a single plant I was surprised

1 Like

I found pollen sacks on the little girl only 6 idk if it’s part of the flower or if it’s going make I forgot to take pics as I panicked and seperqted the 2 plants now they are in separate environments but ones a lil hotter we’ll see

Hey does anyone know if this is a male I noticed this on the new growth I can’t tell

2 Likes

Im a noob. Ut that what they all say they look like to me

1 Like