Cheeser’s first grow

*2 small tents. 1 flower tent = 2x4x5 with more height available. 1 seedling/veg tent = 20”x20”x48”.
•Lights: 1 - 1000w full spectrum led. 1 600w led. Additional 40 inch T5’s for side lighting.
•Exhaust: separate exhaust systems, 440 CFM and 100 CFM with carbon filters.
•Soil: ffof 25%, ffhf 35%, perlite 20%, earth worm castings and guano 20%.
•5 gallon smart pots.
•Water: tap water is 10.2 out of the tap. phed to 6.4ish. have been watering about every 4 to 5 days.: •Nutes:none up to this point. fftb on standby.
•Strain: master kush, white widow & alaskan purple .
•Growing style: mostly scrog
•Temperatures: day = 75 to 78°F. night = 64 to 70°F.
•R/H: I am in flower so 45-55. image|375x500, 75%

9 Likes

Looks like u got everything covered plants look good

2 Likes

@Cheeser
.Welcome to ILGM and to our community.
Boy for the first time you sure have your hands full … lol
anyway, I like your setup, a lot of work, but you will be reworded in the end my friend…1

3 Likes

There’s a long story behind it! It was supposed to be just three plants. I started with one white widow, one Alaskan purple and one master Kush. When they were all nice, growing, about three weeks old I accidentally snapped the whole fucking top off the master kush. Thinking the top would rot away, I stuck it in the ground next to the 2 inch stem and at the same time, thinking they would both die off, I planted another master kush seed. Well, the seed sprouted and the original stem, with its roots system, re-sprouted a month later and the top formed roots and turned into a plant. So now I have three master Kush along with the widow and alaskan purple.

4 Likes

Cheeser,

Ya that sounds about right. It has happend to me I don’t know how many times … lmao and I still do it…
But the next time you break a stem, Us a small tiny stick or what ever and put HONEY on the wound and tape the stem back on and wrao it with string and brach it up and in about 10 days she’ll be like new again. or you can do what you did.

B Safe my friend And I’ll B starting 15 Auto plants on the very first day of the new year so I hope the seedlings pop on time…lol

4 Likes

I want to watch your Alaskan Purple grow if you don’t mind I’ll be watching🤓

1 Like

It’s a very vigorous thick plant

1 Like

**image image ![image|640x480, 50%](upload://9xAla4WBTNY9CI4cwBf

I will be adding a Mars quantum board in a couple days. I defoliated the underneath during the last couple days slowly.

6 Likes

Set to watching. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: the plants are very nice and they are loving your soil mix.

3 Likes

Returning the mars2000 (sure would’ve been a great light but) and going with a 260 xl v2r quantum

3 Likes

@garrigan62 Hey I was just reading thru this string trying to catch up and read about your starting first of the year and I am going to start my 3rd legal on the 1st of Jan,I have done 2 legals just finished 4th week of flower on 6 plants (limit in Mo.) and will be out on the 30th of Dec. probably wait until 31st just to have fun with it,LOL I am thinking on doing a scrog with 2 Maui Waui’s on a 4 x 8 scrog,sound good???

2 Likes

Those girls look happier then a bunch of wet ducks, nice colors, set to watch & learn.

2 Likes

Hi @Cheeser, your girls look lovely. I’ll bug you later about that Marster Kush girl, she was/IS on my radar.
who’s the breeder on that one, is it Sensi seeds or Nirvana?
Best of luck & I’m looking forward to tagging along on your grow :wink:

1 Like

Sensi seeds.

1 Like

first 1/2 dose of fftb

alaskan purple far right, middle is white widow and far left and far top left is master kush ( broke plant at 2 weeks, so now have 3)

5 Likes

Nice job!!! They look great

1 Like

Looking good yourself, nice canopy!!

1 Like

Thanks @Shaneo420 and @Oldtimer69! I’m about 1 week into actual pistols showing. And 2 1/2 weeks since flipping the lights.

4 Likes

Just got up and running an additional seedling/veg tent. only 20” x 20” x 48” but enough for what I’m allowed in space so far. We are going to go with three plants, two of them being, Girl scout crack and one wedding cake, all feminized.

3 Likes

I am hoping for somewhat of a perpetual harvest. Or, at least, knocking a month and a half or two months off.

3 Likes