Cheese strain first 24hr just water in cup

@Hawkeye_diesel

Oh ok, I was confused

How would I measure start fertilizer with a cup spray bottle not using liters ???

Easiest way is to convert all to ml and measure it like that.

2 Likes

How are they looking for day 3

They look a little stretchy to me, how far and what kind of light are you using again?

I thought the same it’s a 24wtt light and it’s sitting on top of the dome

You could use something in the plug to kind of help support them, possibly

Like what ?

I’ve used tooth picks before, BBQ skewers, anything that is roughly small ish that you can carefully secure in in the plug to be able to use like a twist tie to secure it till the stem can grow thicker to support it weight. I’m sure @Countryboyjvd1971, @Hogmaster have all used somethin to this affect over the grows, possibly

1 Like

Oh ok you mean like a twist tie to support the stem… @Hawkeye_diesel I’ll give it few more days to make a decision I’m a beginner and I don’t wanna break anything I’ll keep you posted it’s way to early to be tieing this baby down to anything.

1 Like

Oh ok know I was just giving you ideas incase her started to lean. You got this under control haha

1 Like

The middle one dose look kind of on the lean :weary: I might take that advice much needed.

this is one I had and it corrected itself as you can see it’s not even touching any more

2 Likes

How old is it ? Is that a tie down ?

@Hogmaster

Sorry @TCola yes that was a tie down

Do you tie it to the plant ? How ?

1 Like

I actually used a bread tie around it to straighten it out how are yours looking now do you have a massive stretch if so I will get them in a bigger pot and add dirt up the stem it will give it a better root system

2 Likes

Sorry I lost my smokes