2 weeks ago I started my first journey to grow my first Cannabis plants. I am addicted to the idea having my own growed cannabis. Im constanly worried if I did a mistake or if I have the right equipment, since im a bloody beginner. So I thought, to make thing sure I will list down my equipment and ask you for tips and your opinions. The equipment I bought was a complete set from a site called grow mart. I will post a link so you guys have a reference (apparently I’m not allowed to post links in here sorry, if you know how I could bypass this to give you guys some reference hit me up). I feel like Im a dedicated Grower and Im open to put a lot of hours in taking care of my girls so im fine if you give me suggestion to the time consuming techniques.
The lamp and the little fan I listed weren’t included in the complete set.
Although they shipped a own lamp in there I decided to use a led lamp, so the it takes less electricity and I heard Led Grow Lamps are really efficient these days. Thank you very much in advanced.
The List + Links:
- 1x1x2 meters grow tent
- a Carbon Filter with a Fan (23-37 W)
- A little Fan (20 w) (bought it myself and use it to keep the air fresh in the grow tent.
- A Led Grow Light full spectrum (136w and apparently has a capability of 600 w)
- And the pots are normal plant pots .
- A fertilizer set : A Hesi-Starter-Kid by grow mart
- Is the Led Grow Light a good one or not? I heard there is a lot of scam out there when buying a Led Grow Light.
- Should I buy a 1000 w or even consider a 1200 w Led Grow Light and can i expect a bigger yield then ?
- Is this fertilizer pack a good one ?
- How many plants can i put in this Grow tent and in which shape ? I thought about putting it in a X like shape so there would be 5 plants in the telt.
- Which growing technique should I use to maximize my yield?
- Am i missing any equipment ?
- And now the most important question by every grower How much yield can i expect if i do things right ?
- When do I need to switch on the exterior fan which is connected to my carbon filter?
- I heard a good circulation is key for a big yield what do i have to consider?
- Do i need other little equipment like a ph checker and so on.
- The seeds I bought had a date sheet of 600-650g/ square meter and a indoor yield of 1- 1.40 meter. Tho I have a 2 meter place so I would like to to grow them even longer.
- I read on average you can gain 150-300 to each plant 5-10 ounces and if you experienced even 600 w so 21 ounces. What do I need to know to to come close to these numbers?
Thank you so much for reading through this and for your responses.
Hope you have a nice day and cya soon.