Checking in on this

Yeah she looks better at this stage than the Banana Kush above, so that’s exciting!

1 Like

Which strain is this one?

Blue Dream auto. One seed sprouted, the other did not. I think I drowned the other little guy.:-1:t3:

1 Like

Oh nice I love Blue Dream.

1 Like

I have never smoked it. I am looking forward to it, though, after reading all the reviews!

2 Likes

I really love the taste of it, you will enjoy it. I’ve grown a couple photo Blue Dreams and had the vape too.

2 Likes

Here was a few pics of my Blue Dream I found.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower how do these look? I feel like they both have a little haze to them. Am I wrong?

2 Likes

Looking great.

2 Likes

Thank God!

1 Like

This thing is blowing up now. Nice!

1 Like

So any help with light positioning would be appreciated.

1 Like

@dbrn32 what do you think? The one on the left is a Rapid LED 75 watt, the middle and right are both SF1000 100 watt LED.

1 Like

Probably not going to make much of a difference. You would probably get best blending with cob in the middle and reflector removed. I could probably make equal argument that the way you have it probably has less fall off to the side cob is on. I would probably try a grow like you have it and then try next with cob in the middle.

2 Likes

What wattage on the cob? I have a few of those but I’m assuming they are not strong enough to be grow lights.

Oh wait. Is the cob the one with the dome that I already have? Lighting is confusing.

1 Like

Are they at good heights?

2 Likes

Rapid light uses chip on board module “cob”. Bridgelux vero29 im pretty sure, they are legit.

Hard to say from pic, they are about 2’? That’s roughly where I would start, then just kinda see how plants do.

2 Likes

Is my setup going to cause a problem when the middle one is flowering and the one on the right is still in veg?

What kind of problems are you thinking? Hard to say with autos. Sometimes they want to flower early, sometimes on ling light schedule that don’t want to flower at all. You may run into problems, seems to be inevitable that you will eventually. But I don’t really see anything wrong with your space.

1 Like