Check this out about plants consciousness

A debate over plant consciousness is forcing us to confront the limitations of the human mind — Quartz

4 Likes

@Jbum @@imSICKkid

2 Likes

@DankGunslinger awesome article. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

@DankGunslinger great article, no im gona feel miore guilty than ever when its time to chop. I really hate killing anything, but i know its tge circle of life.

1 Like

There was a fascinating study done on the quantum mechanics of plants: they apparently have the ability to intercept photons at a much greater rate than physics can explain. The thinking is the plant can “anticipate” where a photon will fall on the leaf using entanglement or some such weirdness.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 you ever read about be noise and flowers?

1 Like

I have not. It just goes to show that there are many more things under the sun than we really know.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 Flowers Sweeten Up When They Sense Bees Buzzing | Smart News| Smithsonian Magazine

Have thought about trying this at some point.

I’m sorry, I accidentally hit flag instead of bookmark. I hope it didn’t really flag it but I think it did. Whoops, fat fingers :roll_eyes: sorry. Idk how to undo it. But good article, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hopefully one of our mod buddies can straighten it out.

1 Like

Wondering @Myfriendis410 if that would work on the girls?

1 Like

Good question.

1 Like

From reading that seems you would need an mp3 of the real frequency to see if it works but you’d also have to have a control.

1 Like