Check these leaves

Starting to get light green and now dark “veins”. Is this a Nitrogen deficiency?

Here ya go. This will help the troubleshooters.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Good luck and should get replies very soon.

Strain: Gorilla Glue Auto
Hydroponics
PH:5.73
PPM: 940
Indoor HGL Light
Temps(day/night): 73/68
RH: 68%
Using dehumidifier and vent fans

@BeezNeez I don’t see any issues at this time…I see your PPM is 940 and this is usually the amount I would have during flower and for your size plant I would be down below 500ppm. for sure…but I do not know what your base water ppm level was…she looks to be less than 4 weeks old is this true?

Yes I am in week 3. PH is actually lower than my target. The schedule I am going off of (GH Flora) states range of 1100-1300 for week three.

Edit.

PH=ppm above. ( I know I all know that)

was your base water 0ppm when you started to add you GHJ Flora…I also use GH Flora in my DWC…most manufacturer feeding schedule is a bit too hot for us home growers

Yea That’s what I’ve read as well so mixed a lighter ppm. My base was 120ppm as it was a mix of RO water than filtered tap. (70/30)

ok so 940-120= 820ppm of nutrients still a bit hot for my grows but everyone’s setup is different. I only use distilled or water filtered thru my ZERO water filter. Either way I would not be concerned at this time with what you are seeing…is this your first grow?

First hydro have a few soils grows. Admittedly, I am hyper sensitive on nutrient issues so probably overreacting but that’s what I wanted to check. She was just looking a bit veiny. Thx

I switched to DWC from dirt 2 years ago and what I have found is that growth is so fast if you have things dialed in correctly that sometimes it would appear to have an issue…if it was in dirt…but you are in hydro and plants grow differently…sometimes she will just let some leaves die off and push to others…this does not mean you did something wrong…it is just the plant living it life. I will share my feeding schedule for photos…this is mixed in 4 gallons of water…this works for me and may help you to dial in your nutrient needs

nutrient schedule

2 Likes