Check out this color

Bruce Banner Auto… Two weeks left.
Any Idea what’s going on here?
Genetics?

8 Likes

I’d check out this post

1 Like

Beautiful! Is it cold in the evenings where you are? Sometimes it’s just genetics too. People work hard to get those colors!

My DJBB2 and it’s not even getting cold here so this is genetics.

1 Like

The seeds got mixed up! These are purple hulks.

1 Like

Please see the post that was posted and read the thread. It was a mistake that happened to a lot of people.

1 Like

Interesting! I wonder where they came from?? ILGM doesn’t sell that hah. Thanks for checking back.

1 Like

Yeah they don’t but somehow a whole bunch of people got the seeds and I have been growing them out. All kinds of people have been blaming mother nature for being weird and Chem trails and the fires and all this bullshit! I think it’s kind of funny and really would like to grow that plan out myself. Ilgm said it was a mix up of sorts. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes the temperate changes a lot during the summer and fall months. The tempurature goes from the low 50’s during the night and into the 80’s during the day. But Ive been told by a couple people that its actually a strain called “Purple Hulk” so Im assuming its genetic. The plant seems to be really healthy though. Im really excited to watch it grow.

Your plant is very impressive!

1 Like

Ha! that’s funny, Im hoping the rest of the seeds in the bag are going to be the same. I popped another one from the bag for the last batch I’ll get in for the season but its too early for the purple to come in yet sooo fingers crossed.

2 Likes