Check out my three week old white widow auto

Oh, ok. I’m in the states. Won’t put which one, but Howdy! That should help lol. I’m going to order the rock dust now. And start checking into organic nutes and amendments. Thanks so much. Ready to see where your mutant goes!!

The rock dust will give ur plants all the micro and macro nutrients that we all forget about so it has iron calcium boron magnesium phosphorus potassium plus it has other nutrients, silica , nitrogen

1 Like

I use this aswell .with the worm castings and bat guano and some organic compost and fish and kelp liquid you can make a compost tea for ur plants if you want to make compost tea you will have buy a good airpump,also when ur plant is flowering you can make a banana tea with worm castings and fish and kelp liquid with molasses

1 Like

So I would mix with the guano and worm castings. Do they then get mixed into an organic medium? If so, what percent?

Ok since ur plant is in its forever home you want to do two teaspoons of bat guano and three to four cups of worm castings and one teaspoon of rock dust

1 Like

Then just sprinkle on top correct?

Yah spread it around the pot and mix it in the top then water it in

1 Like

Use a meduim size cup not a large one

1 Like

Think I may have to have guano and worm castings to the list with rock dust. Thanks so much again. Should be my last question, but I can add these at almost any time? I’m about two weeks from going in to flower.

Just remember im trying organics for my first time aswell so im learning as i go aswell but dont forget the beneficial bacteria

1 Like

Yah u can add them at any time and when u go to flower use a fish and kelp liquid or even just a fish one and do a banana tea for ur plants when they flower

1 Like

That’s what I’m finding is getting the plants a jump in the very beginnings. The growers using the bacteria (and organic soils and amendments) compared to mine and others have substantial growth. I gotta get off this inorganic mumbo jumbo. I really appreciate the help.

Have a look a you tube channel called 420_sene and beginner buds ,mr grow it and highigan ,mr Canucks thats where i get alot of my information from alot of these guys have been through it

1 Like

But if theres something i can help you with i would gladly help