Check out my three week old white widow auto

Hi guys this what my organic growing white widow auto looks like at three weeks old

Let me know what you think

7 Likes

I gotta change my approach up like mad. I see autos at 2 and 3 weeks BOOMING, this one in particular is the biggest boom I’ve seen. Mine are over a month. Having said that, WOW!!! What a beauty! That kind of progress is what I’m thriving for!

1 Like

See im growing organically im using coco coir with organic compost and worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and it has peat moss mixed in

2 Likes

I used to do bottled nutrients and i thought i might give organics ago theres a big difference thats for sure and im using five gallon fabric pots

1 Like

I’ve been growing outdoors. Just doing the FF bit. Ocean Floor and the liquid and powdered nutes. I’m going indoors next year. Still basically clueless on a set up. I know I’m getting 2 - 350r’s, and want to go to Jack’s. So many, questions and decisions.
I can’t wait to see where yours goes, mind if I tag along???

Yah no worries mate tag along and watch my grow i will show u my other plant Bluetooth auto its the same age as the widow

I dont know what happened to it ,it popped up this way and thats how its growing its my mutant monster

2 Likes

Massive difference between the two plants

1 Like

Lol like the living dead busting out of the grave.
This is a PoisonBerry Auto. My cat has squashed her a few times, and totally uprooted her twice. She almost drown and she got chewed up by a caterpillar. Started showing pistils a week ago. I think 30 days old. I don’t know. I decided outside autos are more like a competition with nature.

1 Like

Wheres ur pic

It just came through

Lol my bad, I started typing and didn’t even post it :woozy_face:

I would give it some seasol seaweed liquid about four to five mls in 1.5ltrs of water

1 Like

But it looks healthy man just keep ya cat out of it lol

1 Like

Did u see my mutant monster Bluetooth auto

1 Like

I use kelp and molasses, but am still foreign to the extra beneficial additives. Mycho, tribus, fish sh!t, everything else. I’m accumulating things here and there, but nothing set as to what I will use and when.

Ya I did! Looking at other topics, some mutants turn to monsters!

Ok look to be honest go get some worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer mix those in and use a beneficial bacteria aswell like great white and watch it grow

1 Like

Yah we will soon see

1 Like

Do you suggest any brands? Sorry, not trying to pester too much.

Healthy earth volcanic rock dust or any brand really and just a bat guano cause i dont know what brands u have where you live as im from Australia

1 Like