Check out my fishing lure gummies

I would have loved to have them when i fished tourneyments. I always caught more stoned.

4 Likes

@Audiofreak I was thinking about fishing with them… Would be great for a couple reasons…

The effects… Obviously… And fishing couldn’t get better.

Except if a wildlife cop shows up to check licenses and gear… They would never think those gummies were not lures.

Awesome idea! @Aussie_autos

1 Like

Thanks bro i had a mad scientist episode again i will be doing multi coloured ones soon

3 Likes

You win the internet for the day!!! Lol these are awesome I could definitely get down with those. Great job

2 Likes

Bwhahahahaha. Doooood… another rabbit hole to jump down into :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wow did i just have a great idea (maybe I’ve hit the pipe too early) but anyone know how to infuse BACON! That would be the breakfast of champion’s! Just ponder that a while. What a way to start the day!

3 Likes

Well one could easily infuse bacon fat. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Love to check them out, win win in my book.

Catching nothing, eat one, win win. Catching them, and eating one win win.

Yesterday.

7 Likes

Nice fatty!

2 Likes

i need to medicate myself then listen to that xD

1 Like

@Mosca you need to come down here and do some fishin… its so good, they hold the Bassmasters Championship here alot, not to mention the all the other tournaments. Every weekend since spring, there has been some sort of fishing gig going on

1 Like

When you say down here, maybe up there.

1 Like