Check out my fishing lure gummies

I made theses gummies using a soft plastic lure mold there arent medicated this was a test run to see if they would work ,so u can eat them or fish with them

16 Likes

I can see some good laughs coming from them. Don’t forget to take the hook out before consuming :rofl:

7 Likes

There are going to be good

3 Likes

Look Dad those guys are eating there fishing lures :100: :rofl:

6 Likes

The last thing i want is a kid to go to his dads fishing box and grab a soft plastic lure and start eating it

3 Likes

careful ya dont get hooked on them gummies!

4 Likes

Hahahahah :joy::rofl::rofl::joy: im going to do multi coloured ones

2 Likes

finally! some good f***** food xD

1 Like

Those are awesome man @Aussie_autos , can’t wait for the woman to get up so I can show her. She is the fisher of the family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks bro im going to do multi coloured ones aswell

3 Likes

Watermelon chartreuse is a hot color for me, any 5 to 7 inch creature bait will do.

100 to start with, please and thanks.

Looks good,

4 Likes

Omg the fish are gonna love them.

2 Likes

So your catch is pre-BAKED! This seems like a great way to prank your fishing group.

2 Likes

Be a great way to hide edibles for traveling. Incognito is the way to go. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Hmmm neat trick to infuse your fish dinner.

3 Likes

I remember haveing a shrimp dinner with the left over bait from fishing. This gives a another twist to this habit.

4 Likes

Medicate them. Then listen to some Phish. :smile_cat:

Maybe you can catch yourself!

4 Likes

Holly crap, thought i lost an entire week. Your post made me think it was fridays.

1 Like

I look foward to your friday posts, waked and baked this morning (that was the mistake) and got lost in time again!

1 Like

Great way to trick your buddies, make gummies the same or similar enough to a new batch of lures your got.

Sit down, start fishing, when they are looking pull gummy from your pocket…

“Hey guys, you ever tried one of these things? Now wonder the fish like them!”

disguisted looks from buddies

“Seriously, you have to try one (pop another gummy”

Hand them a lure and watch hilarity ensue.

Then give them a gummy, preferably one with some THC (as long as they partake) and that will mend any hurt feels. You’ll be laughing your asses off about it in a hour or 2

:rofl:

Nice job @Aussie_autos those look great!

4 Likes