ChebaMang grows

Okay ladies and gents I’ve finally decided to give a grow journal a shot. I don’t believe it’ll make me famous enough to get overexposed being on here. But gonna give it a shot and see what the rest of the peeps say and go from there. :grin: Updates to follow…

26 Likes

Count me in!

4 Likes

i got no likes to give :boom:…but hell yeah…that is how we all start :partying_face::sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Okay, some of you may have seen me lurking around and liking your posts and dropping a few blurbs here and there. Sometimes I have a moment of clarity and can ask a few decent questions that come across as being intelligent. :crazy_face: Sometimes… :roll_eyes:

Anyway, I am very appreciative of the support on this forum and with the quality of people that make it that way. Mods, you rock too! It’s nice to be able to come to a place where like-minded peoples can share their thoughts and grow styles with ease. Thanks to everyone for being here and doing what ya do! It makes for an enjoyable time spent getting to know you all. :facepunch: :love_you_gesture: :clap: :+1:

This journal should have been started last year when I began to check this site out. But I decided to sit back and take many notes before joining. Also I’m a bit leery about sharing due to my state not being “legal”. You just never know who’s watching. :eyes: My first grow was from the ILGM beginner mixpack. That was a decent first grow of two Bubblegum girls that yielded a fair amount despite having to chop early due to bud rot. Along with two ILGM CBD Kush also Note to self When temps drop the humidity rises (at least in my neck of the woods). Bud rot is NOT a happy time!

Here’s a run down of my set up:
Flower tent -
One - 3x3x6 Cool Gro tent
HLG650rspec
AC Infinity T6 with 6 inch carbon filter
4 - 4 inch usb fans
One oscillating tower fan
Veg tent -
One - 2x2x4 Cool Gro Tent
Viparspectra XS1500
A/C Infinity T4 with 4 inch carbon filter
3 - 4 inch usb fans
Also have a 5 liter dehumidifier in flower tent room

I got this going late in my current grow and will post pics of what’s been going on for the past couple months. That way everyone is up to speed with what I’m growing. Right now I have two ILGM Banana Kush (BK1 is manifolded and the other BK2 is the topped clone of the manifiolded one) going and two Gelato clones. Yeah the last sentence was clear as mud even to me. :joy: All are in various stages of flower. BK1 is about begin her 7th week. BK2 is beginning her 4th week and the dos Gelato gals are two weeks in flower. The Banana Kush is from seed and the Gelatos are clones of my last grow. Which had a yield of 7.5 oz dry weight. :metal: Very tasty herb with a very good high! They are getting Jacks’ 321 in pH’ed carbon filtered county water. They’ve had Jack’s Bloom Booster for the first three weeks of flower. Oh yeah, they’re all in FFHF soil and they’re staying happy.

I’ll try and tag most of ya"ll as best as I can. Don’t go to crying on me because the love will finally get back around and all will be right with the world. :joy: :hugs: Please keep the atmosphere civil and respectful but above all have some fun too. And… by all means let’s get stoned and enjoy the vibes! :relaxed:
Updates too follow…

20 Likes

From the beginning is BK1 and four Gelato clones (I gifted two away)

BK1 and BK2 (clone of topped BK1) plus 2 Gelato clones

BK1 manifolded

BK1 and BK2 flower

G3 and G4 veg tent

All the girls in flower

37 Likes

That’s awesome sauce right there!

6 Likes

As of today

36 Likes

@Newt
Thanks man! Just a little grow room making the medicine! :blush:

3 Likes

Okay Here’s a few tags to get everyone up to date on my journal.
@Arrow @Newt @beachglass @oldmarine @Bulldognuts @Budz @kaptain3d @Carpenter @AfgVet @Dr.ofSmokology

More to follow…

9 Likes

@Beltana @thecount13 @TransplantedFarmgirl @Flitme @Deepsix @Just_some_dude @StonedCold13 @MattyBear @Hellraiser @dbrn32

5 Likes

@monkman @DivChem @Davyg @OGIncognito @CalamityJane @Turbonelson @Lacewing @Leholf @Jake3 @BobbyDigital

8 Likes

@roaddawg714 @kdawg @Blackmoon @EYE69MYSELF @SilvaBack203 @spankyjr1 @JJ520 @J.Gro @CoyoteCody @sandune

8 Likes

@Dman1969 @GREANDAL @borialis @MaD-VapoR @HappyHydroGrower @NTMAREMACH @Mark0427 @Hello777hi @LateNightGardner @Ynotfish

8 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda @MrPeat @CygnusX1 @BoilerGuy @tchop134 @thedeernad @Stonedrus @anon33684698 @NeoGroR @MoBilly

6 Likes

@peachfuzz @Kotnmouf @MidwestGuy @shindig153 @Connoisseur @Ale @Breezy @StickyKnight @Fergus @darkillusion3526

7 Likes

@Hemp @BeeKeeper2 @Highplainsgrower @MadamCalamity

If I don’t tag you then please go ahead and say hello and follow along at your leisure. :v:

10 Likes

Awesome job so far, keep up the good work!

11 Likes

Thank you! @dbrn32

2 Likes

I’m with @dbrn32 looking awesome and set to watching. :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Looking good in there. “Happy Growing”

5 Likes