Cheap quantum boards on Amazon?

Agreed, but if I get it and it doesn’t work out of the box, since its from Amazon i can return it and have another in no time. I’m not saying that they will last forever either, but its what i could afford and it was a better option that the blurples. Its lasted me about 6 months now, we will see how she does.

1 Like

Double check on the amazon refund. If the vendor is “third party” amazon doesn’t handle returnes or refunds for them. You have to deal direct with vendor…good luck with that! LOL.

2 Likes

I didn’t watch the video but i have it in hand now. It’s a driver soldered directly to an LED board, so yeah, daisy-chain the sugar out of’em

2 Likes

Bezos has a vested interest in keeping me happy. It felt better than trying to get a bank transaction through to Alibaba

1 Like

Thats why i did 3 or 4 days or searching before deciding which one i went with.

Isn’t the 135 rspec actually like 180 watts or something like that on full blast?

that is what happened to me. amazon doesnt allow direct contact between seller and buyer, in my experience, and it took 3 months to get a light replaced check the return window. usually 30 days

It’s about 168 but you’re losing efficiency by cranking it up that high.

1 Like

I have it next to a hlg 65 v2 4000k and my plants are starting to really flower. So I believe even losing a little bit of efficiency is okay right now having it on full blast, correct?

added 2 x $2 heat syncs

1 Like