Cheap diy passive exhaust for 2.5x2.5 or 3x3

Here’s another thread about it.

Just since light flip

1 Like

Looks just like yours @HornHead

2 Likes

@HornHead

2 Likes

this is the whole tent. It’s 2.5x2.5. my rh was 55 at lights on this morning. Without the diy exhaust it was 70ish avg.

2 Likes

That setup prob doesnt use much electricity does it? Most anyone could afford 100-150 to set that up and grow their own smoke lol. I have a person in mind to help do that very thing, and grow on the cheap :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah two lights (90w, I just quit turning on my back porch light at night so no noticable bill difference, prob why I have a raccoon now lol) a 10" floor fan and a 6" clip fan are the only electrical. Originally it was all in a 2x3 indoor greenhouse. I got the tent for free from my brother for helping him build an 8’ chain link (last real job was building commercial fence) so my neighbors had to buy their tent. They paid $55 on ebay. So they are at around 175. Of course if we had started in tents to begin with we wouldn’t have paid for the green houses so it could be done for $150.
EDIT: I also had a ton of problems from fungal gnats to severe heat to having to undo my scrog plans. I think I dwarfed it a bit but I think I will get 4 or close to it. Buds are dense too. I can’t wait for the swell.

1 Like

I’m gonna get hlg QBs within a few months. I only need the 120s in this size space. What did you get 288s? Then the fun of having a tent begins. In between now and then I’m going to use it to flower the purple Trainwreck from my seed selection journal. I germ them last night at 7 so I should have 4 seedlings in a week.

Lol I’m already pricing a 2x4 tent to put the other led back in business cause really my goal is to harvest 2 or 3 whatever I can fill a 4x4 up with every few months. The problem I WANT to have is where do I put this 51st gallon jar of weed at ahaha.

Edit: I could be a pothead real easy :partying_face:

2 Likes

You should. It’s real cool. You get this fancy jacket, a roach clip, a hackysack and everything.

1 Like

I run a 3by 3 by 6 fopt tent 600 watt led light and a 12 inch fan at bottom 6 in side fan around middle facibg up and a dehumidifier in 160 in with feed and all the good shit I got sone good supplies wile on sale for real so I’m lacking a exuaset but I’m doing amazing at this point fat buds growing temp steady 70 74 and th around 45 50 so I’m happy gilirls happy so should be harvest in 4 to 6 weeks I’m three weeks in on my first indoor run but ive grown before out side

Hell yeah. You don’t have to spend a ton to grow well. Thats my biggest thing. Start simple as possible. Slowly up the ante on equipment with the money you save in the beginning on weed.

You just described me bro…I scrimped and saved my weed money I was saving JuST FROM GROWING 2 LITTLE PLANTS and bought a qb. I bought seed starter mix today in anticipation of starting something good next week sometime. I’m about to flip my lights and try to get a little more in some jars :cowboy_hat_face: WHAT WHAT

1 Like