Chasing Amber - Lets Go

Wow looks cool my friend. Allstar lineup.

1 Like

Ahh thanks for stopping by Dude, if them females show up it should be a lot of fun… lets hope so. hopefully there will be a few less bumps on the road this time
:v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blue dream is one I’m most interested in. If its humboldt look out. Have done two of their strains now. I lied they all look great.

1 Like

Were they good? or is that why you say look out!:grin:

1 Like

Their beans pop in paper towels in a day on average. Usually aggressive ladies that seem hardy my first grow was Humboldt purple panty dropper growing blueberry muffin now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m watching. Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother. Def watching this variety show. :grin::+1::v:
Really interested in the Ortega and how things go. :v:

2 Likes

Watching, always wanting to learn.

1 Like

It’s gonna feel weird af growing such a small plant the first time. I know it did to me, but once you see the turnover rate; you’ll be glad

5 Likes

Cant wait to watch brosky!! I also have a GDP going but it’s from ilgm so it will be cool to compare. Happy trails!!

4 Likes

Looking solid man

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Good luck with the new crop and May it be full harvest. BD does rock. :+1:

No worries…imagine dropping 4 seeds with tap roots in your toilet. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Coming along for the ride…

1 Like

Usually per post. Good luck Mote happy growing

1 Like

I’m gonna come along for the ride too, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Great start @Mote…I’ve got you on the defcon 9/morning sky watch list watch list lol. Its boring sheriff lingo :cowboy_hat_face:
Good luck with number 3 bro

2 Likes

Good Morning @DankGunslinger, sorry I petered out last nigh, popped 4 muscle relaxers for my back & went down. Blue dream is one that I’ve heard so much about that it really piqued my curiosity too. I hope its from humboldt, it did pop out right off the gate, potential trouble maker LOL.
Looked up that purple panty dropper which is very cool but that Blueberry Muffin, now that one has me envisioning all sorts of wonderful things. That one’s going on my future wish list. YOu got a journal going for that one, would love to see her :+1:

2 Likes

Me too, so far they’re nice & lush plants, hopefully some females & I will clone the heck out of them and really go to town.

Yep, it already does but in a good way, for my personal journey I really want large variety since I dont smoke all that much so it doesnt make sense to grow for large quantity.
Thanks for stopping by brother :wink:

6 Likes

Good morning Mote! Nice start. I’m intrigued by Ortega. Is it reg or fem? Edit, you just answered my question above!

I can’t wait to start an indoor set up!

3 Likes