Chasing Amber - Lets Go

I made you another one mote, i think it fits you a little better lol.

hope your weekend is going well!

4 Likes

I use 2 QSC 3way 1200 watt loud speakers. The older ( superior model ) they crank. Plus I have 2 x 1500 watt yorkville subs, connected to a Midas digital 32 channel mixing console with 2 x dl 16 analog/ da external racks. I run that through a 2 power conditioners and 2 x 20 amp circuits. Which is a bit lacking in the power department, however, I will never come even remotely close to using that kind of power because with the speakers dialed back to 25 percent the house will shake itself to pieces. I findnit difficult to set the board at unity gain and not cause an earthquake :sweat_smile: i think the twin 15 inch sub cabs can peak at darn neat 2000 watts each? Dont have the speks on hand but it sounds about right if memory serves me. I also have some KRK studio reference monitors that are near field and pretty accurate but no real depth in the 20 hz to 60 hz range at all. Even 100 hz is a bot shallow actually. Still a decent speaker though for the money.

Heck these little M-audios are pretty good too and cheaper! anyways back to the dope!

5 Likes

lmao That’s awesome Man Thanks. Dig the the background, gives it that “Aged” look :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

It reminded me of some of the old painted wooden boats I’ve seen lol.

3 Likes

That’s a hell of a Rig yeah. Lot of juice, you cannot open those pups up unless you want to replace your windows :joy: :rofl: :grin:
Some of the cheapy little monitors sound pretty darn good these days, its incredible.
Nice sythesizer keyboard. That Kemper still has me very curious, would love to mess around w that little piece of gear :+1:

3 Likes

Exactly!!! its a great look, did you use a wood image as the backdrop or is that part of the app program?
Neat stuff regardless dude. Go to town! :grin:

1 Like

I’m beyond that one app now, it has consumed me lol, i am using around 3-5 different apps to do it now.

4 Likes

The Kemper is unbelievable. It has the amp in it to, I have a bass cab I like to power it with, other than that I use powered speakers for guitar, so I dont require the anp section. Its a modelling amp right… you can image any amp and cab you want and it will model it. The sound is extremely accurate. Not a cheap piece of gear though!
Oh yeah, if you go to the Kemper site, on the users section they have thousands of models, some paid others free. Say you want a fender cab and a marshall head, or a marshall stack lower and a Orange head. You get the idea.

2 Likes

Holy crap! California is smoking the shit out of us!

like not a cloud in the sky! But no sun either. There is a mountain right behind the fence and you cant see it at all!
It stinks like a wet firepit!

4 Likes

I knew you were going to be “dangerous” w this stuff Dude :grin: More power to you buddy!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I find most intriguing about it. I can get a Roland JC120 sound and a vintage fender sound, that’s Fn wild! Not cheap but not astronomical either, stupid guitars cost more than that lol

That’s messed up w the smoke man, I feel really bad for the west coast right now, thats No Bueno!

3 Likes