Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Those are some nice looking girls. :+1: My goal is for 8 oz and up. Not that it always happens.
Are you in soil there? I see this messes up your pictures too. I will tag along now if you don’t mind :grin:

2 Likes

Yes it is soil Fox farms Happy frog and 10 quarts of perlite per bag and yes I would be happy to have you tag along anybody’s welcome, on the last run I got 15 oz out of two plants and a 3X3 tent

3 Likes

You can run uv in veg, it’s not going to hurt, the red is what you don’t want to run in veg as it changed the plant morphology more.
Uva is used to stress the plant and damage tricombs thus making the plant produce more tricombs as a defence mechanism like Sunscreen. That’s why 48hr of darkness is so important at the end, the plant pumps out tricombs for 2 days while there is no light to damage those tricombs.

As for defoilation week 3 in flower, then when they grow back anther 3 weeks down the road or something do it again and last week or two strip everything off. Ideally.

4 Likes

Got everybody fed,waterd yesterday gave a good trim look off almost a Walmart bag full ,today a little tucking,LST plants look good can’t even tell I trimd hardly very pleased with growth it’s only been 4 weeks since transplant from solo cups

1 Like

9 Likes

It’s starting to fill up in there :yum: lookin great

3 Likes

Thanks :+1: I’m thinking about flipping in a week or 2 it is filling up quickly

4 Likes

Let’s Aim for 10 days :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Supplemental feed day ,six out of the 10 got supplementals with a good watering the other four just got a splash with supplementals they were still fairly damp big purple kush was a little droopy she was fairly dry seems to drink a lot more than the others though she did grow three times as fast as the others

2 Likes

9 Likes

Got all plants fed and a good trim above and under the net,net getting full decided to flip a few days ago

5 Likes

so the use of net that im looking at, is scrog, not sog ? yours look great !

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lookin good JJ now you’ve got to do the tucking and weaving… I’m probably going to regret not going to flower but I’m trying to wait on the youngens to get just a little bigger lol strawberry is almost half the 4x4 now I keep tying her down she gets wider every time :sweat_smile: I’ll do an update here in a day or two

3 Likes

Here’s a few from under the net

I

7 Likes

Lots of legs​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My son is trying to get me to use that watering system. I want to see how it works for him first. He’s in the middle of moving and hasn’t set up yet

1 Like

Got the uvas added yesterday everybody looking very good today

7 Likes

Correct if you use a net it’s a scrog a sog is a sea of green a bunch of small plants in the tent

4 Likes

You will love the uva! I started using them on my 3rd grow and wow, huge trich difference!

1 Like

It works pretty good except the days they don’t all need to eat then I hook up the garden sprayer to the pump and use that

1 Like