1 Like

Cowgirls gonna get spank

1 Like

Are pats did last night :tired_face:

1 Like

Aye we had a rookie qb no excuses but we deserved that

Truth… :heart:

We good get few pieces this off-season and come back swing next year

Me: It’s snowing over at Jack Herer’s house right now.
My Brother: Dude it’s 66 there right now, how is it snowing? And who the f@ck is Jack?
Me: Nevermind :joy:

3 Likes

Little update lowered the lights to 435 Watts moved the timer to 11 hour cycle trying to get them to ripen up all I looking good here’s some pics

11 Likes

Going to get some beans soaking tomorrow for the 3X3 we’re going to have 2-THC bomb and 2-white rhino
For the 4x4 we’re going to have 3-gorilla glue and 3-matanuska thunder assuming all germinate fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

4 Likes

cant say enough good things ! bravo JJ.

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous JJ! Truly. Around what day since flip to 12/12 or how many days flower are you considering yourself?

1 Like

same thing, remember. :wink:

1 Like

Really impressive work man love those girls and the work u do :clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Much appreciated fellas✌️ ending 8th week tomorrow

2 Likes

Whoop whoop chop chop time is near

2 Likes

But it’s not @pr . To some growers yes but to others they count first day of flower when they see buttons on top or clusters forming. Everyone has there own grow styles :man_shrugging:I mean I guess it I and isn’t idk. I plan on counting switch to 12/12 as flower from now on but a few of our buddy’s on here don’t do it that way.

2 Likes

Just messing wit ya!

2 Likes

I knownots just all opinionated I guess haha. But from now on I’ll be counting form 12/12 flip brother :wink:

2 Likes

Wishing you a speedy fix!

1 Like