Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Sorry, was asking newt about giphy. App that has the animated cartoons and pics we see people post. Just to freshen up my cheerleading. Lol. You know im always impressed with your grow, posting it or not!

4 Likes

I have no idea what that giphy thing is, so I guess the anser is “No”.
no-no-no-nope

3 Likes

But I do like them colas…
i-just-think-youre-so-amazing-claire-harper

4 Likes

Thanks fellas

2 Likes

Little update beginning of eight week flower looking good still bulkin up majority of the pistols are still white so apparently a few more weeks it’s supposed to be an 8 or 9 weeks strain today’s second day of the 8th week itching to get these new seeds going in some coco here’s some pics

12 Likes

13 Likes

Sounds to me like someone needs another tent :laughing: :rofl: flowering is the longest most boring part of growing especially now that I don’t smoke anymore, at least before I would be excited to try it out when it would finish :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hopefully I can start some in the 3x3 soon got a closet in tent rm trying to figure out a tent in there not sure about summer heat thou

4 Likes

Now thats a pic. Looking down on a pine forrest. Nice shot.

3 Likes

Yum. Looks like an oil field.

3 Likes

Sea of colas! Beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: amazing work sir they are gorgeous

3 Likes

No idea it snowed indoors where you live. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It sure does. Any season too!

2 Likes

Starts getting snowy around 5th week of flower every grow no matter what season HLG, baby :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Thats rite! Hlg + JJ = WINTER STORM WARNING.

2 Likes

Thanks pr much appreciated :100:

2 Likes

LOL no joke. @JJ520 is killing it.

2 Likes

Thanks low much appreciated :call_me_hand:

QxYp8vnA3JfPZHxwML
No, im not a cowboys fan !

1 Like