Chase Blue Kai, Farms

You seem to kill it every time, I’m chasing your canopy!

2 Likes

I like GG’S grows I try for that style of grow very eye appealing to me a field of bud or as I say a field of dreams

2 Likes

I like that! Not familiar with GG but I like the work you do.

2 Likes

Green Geans garden search it you’ll find a bunch of videos very informative grower knows a lot about LED lighting tooa lot of videos on that as well and Jack’s 321 as well very informative

3 Likes

:raised_hands: I think I’ve seen a video or 2. Will look more into it, thanks! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

GG really doesnt have much on you or JJ. Both you guys rite there with him. I too love how JJ is so consistent, as you are as well. Glad to have you guys on “my side” !! :clap: :v: Doing what i have to do right now, makes me feel im falling way behind. Killing me it is.

1 Like

Thanks pr, soon that rm will be done and you will set up a sweet operation I’m sure of that✌️

1 Like

Long road ahoe, to get back to where i want to be. Where i NEED to be, to fit in here anymore! Lol.

1 Like

Your just fine everybody stops by the members of hub

4 Likes

Update on the ladies all are looking good ending week 7 turn’d the lights down a little to 540 Watts try to get them to start ripening up a little look like there’s a little fox tail starting here’s some pics

15 Likes

Great looking colas going on brother!!

4 Likes

Thanks CJ much appreciated :v:

3 Likes

@JJ520 !!! Holy colas!!! Just wow my friend! Absolutely stunning! :100: :heart_eyes::star_struck: :muscle:

3 Likes

Your cupith overflowith gonna be a nice haul! Gorgeous man!

3 Likes

Man u keep killing ya. Great looking ladies and I agree with @pr u a pro my man’s

3 Likes

Thanks fellas much appreciated :+1::v: I try couldn’t do it without help from y’all and the forum

3 Likes

Bravo my friend !!

3 Likes

One word… Impressive.

3 Likes

Im still trying to come up with new forms of praise! You have to have a giphy app to post those?? Yes JJ, very impressive once again. Another guru with growing and the setup. Once we move, ill be looking to rig up a legitimate electrical hub, hopefully with your input.

3 Likes

Thanks fellas @pr not sure what gighy is just some pics ,always here to help when possible :v:

3 Likes