Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Looking killer brother! :call_me_hand::muscle: nice and healthy

2 Likes

Got the ladies all fed last night added some fish shit to the mix looking good OG tent 4x4 OG 18, Tahoe OG

3x3 alien gorilla glue looking good

10 Likes

Seeing couple trichomes already?!

Looking great! :muscle:

1 Like

Killing looks amazing man

1 Like

Thanks guys :pray:, @ConcreteBudz looks like ther all getting some hairs they sprouted 10/13 so they should be old enough

Out of love, yeah they look great! Also kinda looks like few crystals on leaves there already haha

1 Like

up date on the ladies got them fed last night gave him another good defoliation of the big fans and a little interior for breathing room got some recharge with the mix last night crankd the lights up a little more got 368 watts in the 3X3 ,550 Watts in the 4x4 will turn them up a little more next week will check ppfd tomorrow looking good today, will attempt to raise my trays a little tomorrow while the pots are dry enough in between waterings to try to put some drains on my trays pumps I was going to use would not work properly should be doable lift the nets lift the bases do the work put the nets back down sounds simple enough here’s some pics

9 Likes

Filling in nicely. Premium grow as expected from ya!

2 Likes

Thanks🙏

2 Likes

Sweet canopy, Looks nice - fire alarm wire.

3 Likes

Yes sir buddy.

2 Likes

Ah, my perfect chance to ask someone. Have you ever washed your vivosun elastic net? Or just have a few on hand, and toss eventually? Mine is pretty tacky, with parts and pieces stuck to it now. Trash sounds easiest!?

3 Likes

thanks had a huge role left over from work decided I might as well use it

2 Likes

they do get pretty tacky even if you wash them so yeah they’re cheap enough I just buy a two pack every 4 months as needed I had washed the last ones and was going to try to use them again but they were sticky so I just bought another pack

3 Likes

I was just messing with the mango, forgot to wear gloves, and can hardly remove stickiness with dawn dish soap. Many nights, ill go to bed, and wife says I smell like a plant! Funny.

3 Likes

ISO alcohol.

4 Likes

That’s what I was just going to say I keep a bottle by the kitchen sink

3 Likes

Look really healthy and loving life! Keep cranking them lights! :laughing: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous canopy

3 Likes