Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Ahhh I feel you hard @SilvaBack203. Yeah my residential buddy’s are BOOMIN we were doing 3-4 foundations a week. Now I switched company’s 3 months ago to commercial and we are busy but it’s so slow work and tedious and they got my traveling all over because there chasing work! :expressionless: ugh haha but yeah I don’t mind the days I’m chilling and getting paid just gets boring. That’s why we bring the dab rig in or mad joints haha and hide behind the machines and just blaze or white wall the trucks haha :smile:

Yeah jeeesh price of wood is through the ROOOF

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nice way to make time go by. It’s actually going Down over here slowly

2 Likes

Did some pressing this morning pressed for half ounce pucks got some good returns around 20% press at 220 with the 160 micron and a little pick up date of Auto anesthesia coming along nicely though she didn’t get much height just a little chunk of Bud

6 Likes

Yummy :yum: :drooling_face:

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::crazy_face: how’s the terpenes

2 Likes

It’s nice, it’s three different kinds it’s true OG valley OG and OG 18 and a little tub of some repress pucks @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Gosh gonna get you stuck in cloud 9 for sure :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Got some new seeds delivered today some monkey OG fem, gorilla glue number #4 fem, MKUltra fem for next run and some gorilla cake Auto for outside next spring

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap: can’t waitv2 c

Got the ladies fed and trimmed up last night got them flipped to the 12 / 12 schedule also bump the Watts up a little on the lights here’s some pics from the trim last night and some pics of the girls standing at attention this morning when lights came on

12 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: great Job 4 real

1 Like

Nice job man!! Looking great!!

1 Like

Gave the ladies another good trim last night and got them all fed everybody’s looking good got praying hands here’s some pics

11 Likes

I’m always drawn to the board! Looking good, as usual.:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks much appreciated :v:

1 Like

Looking wonderful that’d a real full tent and they not even stretching yet

2 Likes

Thanks ,hopeing to fill it up

1 Like

Soon u gonna hope u had less headache

1 Like

Na , I love a full net