Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Out of likes, but…
:heart:

1 Like

Looks pretty close to flower time, they grow up so fast :laughing:

1 Like

For sure I thout I’d have a few weeks but not so much anymore may just flip tomorrow and let them get there stretch on

1 Like

Idk how I got no likes but u r killing it

1 Like

Love pouring foundations under lifted houses haha talk about sketch! Last time I had to run 150ft of pump hose just to hit the back wall. Now are they putting in a foundation under that or is that gonna be one of the lifted by the see houses? @pr

Ahhh stoned just re read. Now 8ft high foundation walls right or???

1 Like

Lady’s looking full and beautiful as always! @JJ520 . You work for yourself? Yeah I’d like to be union for benefits either that or work for myself eventually

1 Like

thanks much appreciated ,no I’m an hrly employee work for a contractor @ConcreteBudz

2 Likes

Much appreciated :+1: @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

on pilings. new first floor 8 off ground. then existing set on new first floor.

2 Likes

Union over rated. Latelly I been doing more side Jobs than acually working 5 the Union. I’m part of the IBEW and work been slow lately

1 Like

That’s crazy it’s so busy down here there’s not enough people in the trades @SilvaBack203 :v:

1 Like

Yea that’s crazy 4 real. We can travel if we want but I’m good 4 now

2 Likes

I here ya living out of a duffle bag sucks

1 Like

Before I joined ibew I was the concrete,soil inspector making sure the slump air were good coming out the trucks

2 Likes

Yea special inspectors make good money here with all the work especially with decent certs,

1 Like

No way I’m still asli certified so might go down there and start checking ya pours. I hated checking rebars

1 Like

Rebar inspectors that know bars ,lapsplices, bends ect.are very specialized down here

Damn that’s crazy over here it ain’t like that. That’s y I left

2 Likes

Yeah travel sucks I just did a stay away 1 month job in another state and hated it haha. Yeah I know unions are over rated plus they get layer off alot and alot of people standing around. I want to go union for a private company so I have job security work year around. Ideally I’d like to work for myself like @pr from home or out of my home/a shop. And just upgrade my grow major and retire off growing pot :grin:. It’s completely legal medical and rec in MA my state. But I’m also a felon so I’d have to look into laws and how I can become a care giver/grower and cultivate legally. I can always pay the 10gs and try and get my record expunged at 7 year mark if there’s no other loop holes :man_shrugging::rofl::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yea covid kinda screwed us and right now we having issues with materials. Been union we only do commercial work and right now residential is booming so I don’t mind been on the sideline. I’m your Neighbor from a state below

1 Like