Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Are we getting off topic !? Good to here and there.

3 Likes

Yeah you know besides growing I live and breathe construction

3 Likes

As do I. I try not to, but gotta keep the lights on ! Grow lights that is. LOL.

2 Likes

Woooohooo love that!!! Even flat work. Yeah I did a 32ft tall elevator shafts and that was to top of our concrete so masons laid brick 40ft+. What state you located again @JJ520 ?? Yeah I’ve seen and heard how hot it gets alot of concrete and paving guys work middle of nights right?

1 Like

I’m in southern Az @ConcreteBudz

2 Likes

How’s hrly wages down there? Or are you union/own your own sub contracting

1 Like

There decent not great, work hrly ,no union really only unions out here are steel, concrete, I run work ,cartenter by trade @ConcreteBudz

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to the ILGM family love and apreciate you all :+1::v:

5 Likes

You 2 my brother. Have a great day and stay safe

2 Likes

Same to you brother! Im about to run across the street, to take a couple job pics i mentioned. Since we were talking jobs of ours.

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203. @SilvaBack203. Happy thanksgiving!

1 Like

Nice l am looking forward to it

2 Likes

House been on 3’ pilings since the 50’s. Had it raised, new 8x8s set next week. Then we will frame a new floor/walls, being 8’ off ground, for existing to be set down on. Will be parking, storage etc at ground level, under our new structure. These house movers are insane to watch them operate.

4 Likes

Its pretty intimidating working under these house moves.

2 Likes

That is sweet my friend I love it :100: definitely a little pucker factor under there

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hope u guys have a wonderful day with the family…

Beautiful project not far from water I c

1 Like

A little og 18 for the holiday😜

3 Likes

Ocean is on other side of the street, so yeah, close to the water! No matter where you work here, other than the mainland, you’re a stones throw from it. Ocean and or intracoastal waterway, or the sound.

2 Likes

I need some land around there…would b a great retirement place

2 Likes

Did a little training in the net with some wires all the ladies are looking good tents getting pretty full may have to flip sooner than later debating on whether to do it this week?

6 Likes