Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Looks like a HLG is having a Black Friday sale

4 Likes

Gotta love em. Hlg is actually a much smaller company than some may think. That’s why we get such personalized service. Saturday night, Steve, the founder, was telling me how it came to be. But its just the one facility in Tennessee, with a total of 45 people on the hlg payroll. Just some info I thought I’d throw out there. We discussed bar lighting, and for now, and for the foreseeable future, the scorpion is their version of bar lighting.:v::+1:.

2 Likes

Those looking for 225 or 600 range lamps, I’d hold tight for couple weeks, till they unveil the blackwing and blackbird!

2 Likes

Love u 4 sharing the knowledge you received Saturday 2 us. Really thought they were bigger than that.

2 Likes

Yeah I was checking out that scorpion Diablo 1200 on their Black Friday deal seems like a smoking deal plus the 15% off

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: going hard I see

2 Likes

Got the ladies fed and watered last night trim the second half of them up did some tuking under the net today got these ladies spread out a little nice growth all are looking well

9 Likes

looking good jj ! i see the wire you mentioned to me last grow. nice work and happy turkey day to ya.

2 Likes

Thanks pr happy thanksgiving to you as well✌️

1 Like

Take a look at a ? I just asked please. Thanks.

I don’t understand? @pr

My channel. Sorry.

2 Likes

They look amazing and healthy! Getting super bushy

1 Like

Thanks much appreciated here’s a couple pics that popped up in my phone from last year at this time thout you might appreciate them some concrete work though it’s flat workIt gets so hot down here we have to set up our pores for 3 am if it’s a big pour @ConcreteBudz

4 Likes

Hell yeah man! Hours of work in that picture! I can appreciate that.

4 Likes

Thanks most definitely most people don’t even realize, it is a three-story apartment building trying to finish it up

2 Likes

Big job there now! Im taking a pic tomorrow of what we are tackling after thanksgiving. Something most parts of the country don’t see going on. Will post to my page and tag you.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been on this corner of this block for nearly two years did a two-story building on the corner across the street last year doing this 3 story on this corner this year both projects combined ,five million in work

3 Likes

Building the three-story elevator shaft

6 Likes

I hate big pours like that u get stuck there 4 hours since the trucks got go get load up n come back.

2 Likes