Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Yeah I just peaced it together got the pump off of Amazon the rest of the irrigation parts from HD and the floor flex parts from growers house here in town

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @Mark0427 ,@calizona

2 Likes

Totally forgot to hit watch and probably was really stoned. I see you around but completely spaced you had this here. Im in til the end now @JJ520 !!!

1 Like

Nice. My scorpion diablo is rated atv750 but pushes out 692w full blast

With the 260 kit I now have 780watts available in the 4x4 and 500 in the 3x3

2 Likes

I have almost 1000 with uva bars in room and spare bath is about 640 for the autos

1 Like

Very nice👍, i have hlg uva’s to add to each tent for flower

1 Like

Gave all the plants a little trim did a little LST training pulled some of the branches down to open them up all the plants got their first real feeding with jacks 321 80% strength

(upload://tSkajUbLdNPgeTqCE31zJTuzW1n.jpeg)

5 Likes

Nice looking crop. Wish i would have done some lst or something with my zkittlez autos they r nuts big lol. 4.5x4.5 room and 2 plants take it up. Ones 5 foot ones 5 foot 6. Buds r filling in super super nice tho.

1 Like

I like to try and keep nice even canopy if possible and fem

Thats got 2 be 2 very big girls

They sure is. Cant wait to see these buds in another 2 weeks or so. 3 days they got huge so far. Im like total shocked i must be doing something good with them lol. My photos not doing so well lol

1 Like

Got everybody watered and trimmed up yesterday tied some of the plants down a little more everybody looks pretty good real nice growth couple are still a little scrawny

2 Likes

9 Likes

Very nice set up you have there.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s lookin good in there JJ those bars you have around the walls did you make or buy them separate of your tent? I’m looking for some I know a couple co make em for their tents but haven’t found them separate

1 Like

No I got the tent pole clips from Etsy from a guy called ramblin Man pints he 3D prints very cheap and the poles are just PVC that clips into them very nice very cheap he’s also got a lot of nice fan clips and other stuff he makes

3 Likes

My ignorance is showing again :upside_down_face: what is a Etsy? I know we can’t share links but can you give me some hints on how to find this person selling the clips

2 Likes