Chase Blue Kai, Farms

One tray set up in the 3x3 once dry is complete will install in 4x4

5 Likes

Let the games continue!

2 Likes

Oh most definitely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ill be lagging on new start, since I have to use my one tent for drying. Couple week delay max, if I can dry that slow.

2 Likes

I’m sure you will be chomping at the bit waiting I was

1 Like

No way I can keep up with you folks, with one tent. Ordering a second one in a few days. Even 2 will keep me fairly limited. Good things will come in due time ! A veg, flower, and 3rd for drying is at minimum, what ill need. Crazy busy and fruitful weekend you are having aye. Good stuff!

1 Like

Btw, I received some og kush from one of our friends here. Came today, and that will be my next run. A few other strains were sent as well, all were crushed. Bummer but…were super skunk and pudc.

1 Like

That sucks where they not packed right what happens?

packed same as here. og kush pack were only survivors. if i had choice of who survived, og would be it so. all good. very appreciative the offer was even made. great people here.

2 Likes

New beans got a 24-hour soak got them in the Solo cups

7 Likes

Quick update 8 out of 10 sprouts so far Auto anesthesia looking pretty nice outside we were down to about 37 last night having a couple day cold snap she didn’t seem to mind she’s already starting to show some pre flower

6 Likes

Time to start some more trim wasn’t planning on doing it but there ready🤔round 2 of 4

6 Likes

Trim jail! Fun fun! Haha I literally did bare minimum trimming on my first grow to be honest haha. My girl ended up doing most of it while I was on stay away during the week at work haha :joy: worked out perfect :+1:t2:

2 Likes

got everything trimmed up for the most part will do a little more in the Trim bowl here’s some pics don’t have any weights yet will post some weights later today

8 Likes

Rite on! Can’t wait to pull mine out to trim, and see what I really have. Hard to tell when hanging whole. This am, did pull some branches open to check it out. Lil more bud than I thought. Looks like anyway. Wishful thinking, maybe!?

3 Likes

Not wishful thinking that will be a great harvest that was a good looking net🤩

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::evergreen_tree:pretty buds :+1: congratulations :partying_face:

4 Likes

Made a little bubble hash with the bubble machine got a pretty decent take out of it put in about 4 oz of trim and larff

4 Likes

Update on the new kids everybody’s looking good took the humidity domes off today see how they do got a little fan in there for a little motion to toughen up the stems got one 300 L at about 23"above plants have the light set at146watts they were stretching a little at first so I had to turn it up the other day

4 Likes

Valley OG

True OG
OG 18

6 Likes