Chase Blue Kai, Farms

I just moved into a new to me house it’s pretty small especially the bedrooms so I’m crowded with 2 2x4s and a 4x4 in one of them. On the side of the house there’s a carport with a storage room running down the length of it. I’m going to enclose the carport and either take out the wall of the storage area or leave it there as the lungroom the total size of it will be roughly 14x18 so I’ll have some room in there

3 Likes

Sounds like that will work nicely set up a nice operation :+1:

1 Like

I’m hoping to get started once it cools down this fall, but money makes the world go around and I don’t have alot of it lol I just hope it will turn out something like what you have going watching you and a couple others getting your stuff lookin good get me excited for when I can get started. I’m probably gonna hang this thing up for the night have a good one and I’ll see you around

2 Likes

Got everybody watered yesterday plants look very nice one purple Kush has a lot of growth watering system worked great

1 Like

4 Likes

Will probably need to put the netting before too long start tucking the big purple kush so the others can keep up he’s already almost up to the height I want to put the net,will be doing a scrog ,the only way to go in my opinion

1 Like

Added the netting to both tents gave the one big purple kush a little super crop to pull some of the stems down and tied two of the tops down a little so everybody else can catch up but otherwise everybody’s looking good big purple kush has explosive growth trimmed all large fan leaves

!

6 Likes

Ayyye you gonna fill that net before flipping? Do you have intentions of adding a second net?

Yeah I will probably put a second one about a foot or 16 in above that way I’ve got some good top colas and good secondary buds and in the 3X3 tent I will just have one net because it is not as tall all three plants on that side of the tent are the same purple Kush just that one’s been exploding

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

No problem thanks for stopping by

1 Like

:sunglasses: thanks for having me. I’m enjoying this thoroughly.

Yea me to pretty nice hobby and nice meds affordably👍

1 Like

Hobbyists seem to turn out the best product :sunglasses::v:t3:

1 Like

Got a new hlg 260 XL kit for the 4x4 tent thought they were all supposed to have the new inventronics driver this one had the old meanwhile seems to be fine though the inventronics put out about 250 this one puts out 280 the instructions even show the inventronics driver not sure what was up with that but either way nice light got it all set up in the tent everybody’s looking good

3 Likes

2 Likes

@JJ520 on the bottom of the driver pull the black plug and use the small phillips they sent and turn that dial up. Mine was at 3/4 power where as another guy had one grew a crop with larf buds well come to find out his was all the way down and only running 60w. Hope this help u out before u get too far in the run lol.

1 Like

Besides even if the driver goes bad if u got from hlg they will replace free of charge. O had one looked like a bomb blew up on the inside of it. 3 days later i had an inventronics to replace it but atill jave 2 with meanwells

2 Likes

Dang @JJ520, never set this to watching. Just got all caught up. The grow(s) look fantastic :clap:! I’m seriously considering some sort of watering system with my coco grow. Yours looks very pro! If I stick with coco for a while I’d like to follow that same sort of setup.

1 Like

Yeah I checked it made sure it was turned all the way up and then checked it on the watt meter it went up to 280 Watts my boards with the infantronics driver will only push 250 to 52-ish thought of the new kits had been tronic drivers but this one came with the meanwhile seems good

1 Like