Chase Blue Kai, Farms

No problem at all I enjoy hearing about the press and the grows all very good info just watch the leafs with that UVB it’ll give him a sunburn quick

That’s where that electric wire comes in hand cut the piece and put a hook on each end that way you can pull those on rully branches back down to even the canopy :v:

1 Like

Once you’re done with the wires at the end of The grow just put them on a little box and they’re good to go for the next I keep wire cutters in my grow room to cut them to size as needed pretty cheap for a roll of electric wire some solid core with insulation works very nice

They are way too stiff and rigid. Believe me, I looked into it. Even canopy next grow! Well, a better attempt at it I will say.

Yeah that’s something that has to be done as you’re working this grog once they get into flower they’ll be like chunks of wood

1 Like

Yes sir every grow will get better

1 Like

Im actually pretty happy with them, considering its my first grow with the proper “tools” to work with. Proper knowledge is a work in progress.

1 Like

Look up the ppfd meter on the Android play store. It’s the first one they recommend. It’s very useful

2 Likes

Ive loaded it, but not messed with it yet. Kinda confusing during the quick minute i looked at it.

1 Like

It’s not too bad once you set it up.

2 Likes

The instructions are lame from what I saw. 12 hrs it seems to set it on for me. All i had time to decipher.

1 Like

No doubt that’s a beautiful tent very nice work

1 Like

Apogee mq100 is pretty nice

2 Likes

7th week of flower

11 Likes

Out side lady,wedding cake

7 Likes

Some sexy ladies JJ!!

1 Like

1 Like