Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Nice full house brother!! :v::dash::dash:

5 Likes

WOW! Big change Brotjer JJ! Well done my friend, wall to wall beauty right there :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Crazy weather in the AZ woke up to some snow that’s the third time this year wow we never even see it once a year here’s a pic

4 Likes

That’s wild. How often does that happen in your area?

1 Like

@Low It hardly ever happens we maybe get a couple of flakes once every couple years and we just get hot as hell down here

2 Likes

Crazy. Climate shift maybe? The following years should say. Our winter has been wildly tame for what we normally deal with… Midwest

2 Likes

We usually don’t really get much of a winter couple mornings with some Frost but that’s about it

1 Like

Time for a little update boy what a change in the weather a little snow last week '80s this week I’m going to be dropping some beans in the outside garden get some veggies going got the soil prepped will drop some beans today on another note here’s the stars of the show 3x3 with one OG Kush

4x4 z Skittles on the right White widow Max on the left

:v:

13 Likes

Sweet. Great structure all around.

4 Likes

amazing

6 Likes

On point Brother JJ, digging that flat canopy :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Beautiful work!!
Some sexy ladies you have there!!
Filled out real nice :+1:

4 Likes

Very happy and VERY healthy up in your garden!!

5 Likes

What a beautiful net full of green and damn those are some big azz stumps :eyes: pretty work as always brother

6 Likes

Ladies got a clean up here’s some pics :v:
The board/stats

3x3

4x4

11 Likes

Ok who ever titled the Board has beautiful flowing script and then there’s the chicken scratch I assume is yours JJ, did momma inscribe the top? :thinking::laughing::rofl::wink:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams It’s printed :rofl::joy: mama made it tho, yep the scratch is mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Time for a little update 3x3 OG Kush

4x4 white widow Max, z Kittles
Group shot

Z Kittles

White widow Max

14 Likes

That’s a whole lot of hedgehogs :heart_eyes::hedgehog::hedgehog::hedgehog::hedgehog:

5 Likes

@MeEasy Much appreciated thanks for stopping by easy

4 Likes