Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Much appreciated @OGIncognito hopefully they’ll be ready to harvest in about 2-3 weeks Thnks for stopping by :v:

1 Like

:point_up_2: all that Brother :point_up: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: the man :sunglasses: :beers:

1 Like

Hellova grow :muscle:t2::100:

1 Like

Beautiful as always JJ!! I can almost smell em from here!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

Might as well get a 2x2 and put 2 in there… just sayin!… lol :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower If I only had room I’ve got extra lights and fans just no room :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Do you have a hlg 350r JJ

2 Likes

I use a scorpion Diablo in the 4x4 and two 300 L’s in the 3X3 @Coonass I believe @pr uses one

2 Likes

Keep on killing it brother

3 Likes

much appreciated @SilvaBack203 thanks for stopping by :v:

3 Likes

Wow :star_struck: You got it growing on in there
Absolutely gorgeous!! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Im at a loss for words! :heart_eyes::drooling_face::astonished::exploding_head:

1 Like

Nuts i say!!

2 Likes

I believe it’s my best run so far very loud smell out side :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: gonna need some new filters I think :thinking: @pr

3 Likes

Pics worth saving for sure! When exactly are you first “casting” the net? Mid veg?

1 Like

@pr Yeah mid veg as soon as they’re at the hight my nets go at I’ve got marks on my tent poles where nets need to be roughly :v:

1 Like

I’d like to get everybody’s opinion on the HLG 350R if it’s worth the money and if it’s the best light for my 2 x 4 x 5’ tall tent…? Absolutely amazing my brother :wink::point_right::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Coonass It’s a great light Diablo boards do very nice work :100:

4 Likes

Thank you Sir. I’m impressed by the 200w diablo so add another 130w to that and wow that’s crazy bright :sun_with_face:. I could add a uva bar or 2 and grow them photo blackberry moon rocks… hell yeah that’s exciting :heart_eyes::point_right::wink::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Thatz whats in my 2x4. Its top notch for that size tent. I have 2 350r’s actually. Then paired up with the hlg uva30, and youre golden for whatever. Good in my 3x3 as well, which is 39x39.