4 Likes

Thanks fellas always appreciate you stopping by
:100::v:

4 Likes

Its amazing isnt it !!

3 Likes

Incredible

2 Likes

And plantastically remarkable​:medal_sports::trophy::+1:t4:. Thats a good description! Like i commented earlier, “good as it gets”. If @Low was around, he’d actually have some competition. Both are the scrogmasters in my book ! Yes you, @JJ520.

3 Likes

Thanks fellas :100: @pr always appreciate the vote of confidence I try ,would be nice to see @Low around again :v:

4 Likes

It sure would, but you’re filling his shoes just fine!

2 Likes

4x4
Runtz, wedding cake both are coming along quite nice now very happy with the run looking good :v:

Runtz

Wedding cake

3x3 monkey OG, MK ultra

Monkey OG

MK ultra

10 Likes

You certainly have some skilz! Badazz looking crops sir, mind if i tag along for some knoledge?

3 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 Thanks much appreciated, definitely I’d be glad to have you thanks for stopping by :v:

4 Likes

I go by JJ so everytime we are on same thread and someone says thanks JJ im always hitting like before i realize no one knows my damn name lmao.

4 Likes

Very nice brother!! Looking great as always buddy :+1::v::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Good looking ladies. You should be proud!

2 Likes

So beautiful

3 Likes

I’d like to go swimming in that sea of green Looking great my brother awesome job man​:muscle:t2::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking great Brother JJ! Damn you got some meaty rockets above the net :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looking awesome JJ… man those girls are rocking it :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

3 Likes

Got an email hlg is upgrading scorpion Diablo and a few others Specs on the new Diablo look good new plant centric white diodes :boom:

5 Likes

I love my light I can’t even crank it all the way up without toasting my plants. I like the looks but r the reflectors really needed on them that’s the only think I don’t like the looks of is the reflector parts. Otherwise badass lights. Wonder how the new panels r compared to the ones I have on mine r
Damn and it’s only 1299.00 200 cheaper than mine was. Lol

1 Like

Yea I got mine last year couldn’t be happier with it @Mark0427

2 Likes