Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Looking beautiful in there brother! Gonna be another fantastic harvest.
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like a combo of @Hellraiser grow and @Low 's premium scrogging. Beautiful. Oh and a lil greengenes garden look to it.:100::100::rocket::rocket::fire:

2 Likes

@pr That’s where I got my style ,those guys tough me so much :100: :v:

2 Likes

Beautiful work Brother JJ! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thnks for stopping by fellas much appreciated :100:

3 Likes

Omgoodness so nice and level, love all them buttons :heart_eyes: great job brother JJ :muscle::100:

3 Likes

Check out greengenes latest vid, if you havent already.

2 Likes

It’s a good one that’s a hell of a run he’s got going :v:

2 Likes

Yes so I’ve learned I have like 700 or so unconfirmed ppl who wanna be friends but they don’t have any followers or many posts so I don’t add those ones I only add them if they r friends of friends and usually if they r not friends with atleast 50 of ppl I follow I don’t accept them. Keep it set to private so everyone has to be confirmed to be followers.

2 Likes

Didnt realize he already put out another vid since a week ago. Thats why i said most recent. But yeah, really nice pie ho grow. Pie ho grow​:crazy_face::laughing:, catchy name that is.

5 Likes

Time for a little update got the ladies their microbes today some fish s***,TPS billions I really like in the runts stacking on some meat looking really Frosty here’s some pics 4x4 with the runs and wedding cake rents are in the rear wedding cake to the front :v:

Couple close-ups of the runts

The wedding cake

The 3X3 with the MK ultra and monkey OG

And some close-ups monkey OG

MK ultra

The board

11 Likes

Simply stellar.

stellar

7 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

Hell 2da yeah bro that’s some serious buds and they everywhere :flushed::muscle::100::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That frostttt :snowflake: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Just a little nug of some gg4 cought my attention had to share hope everyone’s staying lit :100::v:

11 Likes

Ahhhh the board! @Newt covered it all with his post👍🏽.

4 Likes

Much appreciated fellas thanks for stopping bye :100::v:

5 Likes

Runtz

Wedding cake

Monkey OG

MK ultra

MK and monkey

10 Likes

7 Likes