Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Couple Sunday funday pics ladies are looking good turned them down to 520 w 600 was too hot went with one UVA two was too hot Good Old mother nature kicking back :v:

12 Likes

Outta :heart: But wow brother!!! Very nice!!! What kind of smells are they giving ya?

1 Like

They’ve got a little bit of a sweet fruity mustiness to him kind of pungent @CooterJuice

Beautiful work Brother, I had to drop the DLI and drop the UV back to 25%. AK was foxtailling big time. Digging the UV add though, Snipers CY is loving it. 1st run for me with UV and finding the sweet spot for these 2 was 25-50%. We’ll see in the Acapulco Gold clones coming up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Mighty fine lookin my brother… :muscle::100:

1 Like

Just beautiful JJ :sunglasses::v::heart:

Yes they are!!

That is still that little auto you brought in from the yard right? It’s B E A utiful wink

4 Likes

@MeEasy Yep those are the same 2 autos I brought in from outside very glad I brought them in now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::joy: :v:

2 Likes

@Carpenter here’s my little slice of paradise :v:

4 Likes

Dayummmm
I’m Watching now

3 Likes

Little update ladies are looking good still stacking some meat on them the plant with the tall colas looks like it’s a little further along than the bushy one here’s some pics✌️

14 Likes

I see Tarzan swinging in there… :joy:
Nice job… healthy and happy :smiley: Ladies

3 Likes

Beautiful work JJ :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Damn Brother full house of buds and bud rockets :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Awesome JJ!! They look really great brother :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Simply magnificent that is so yummy lookin it makes me want to lick my fingers​:drooling_face::yum::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Much appreciated fellas :v:

3 Likes

Got some leaners like mine. Gotta love it. Looks great in there!

3 Likes

@pr Saw those leaners on one of Hell’s pages looks good :ok_hand: definitely got to love it

3 Likes