Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Time to rock and roll now…man those nodes are stacked close, gonna be some big colas bro. Looking sweet my brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Looking good sir
Should start buttoning up here soon :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks fellas :v:

4 Likes

Beautiful as always JJ :evergreen_tree::beers:

4 Likes

Thanks easy much appreciated :v:

4 Likes

Whos the expert at early sex detection? Or if you have any tips. Easy when its obvious, and pollen spraying everywhere! Seems both have what look like hairs early on. Someone here is the shiz on that im sure. Not going the ff route this time.

2 Likes

@Low is the pro but From experience the calyx of the male will be a little more rounded like a head calyx on the female will be a little more pointy like a leaf just my thoughts then you know wait for the pistols :v:@pr

3 Likes

Farmer Freeman is the best early sex detector. :wink:

3 Likes

Was kind of a s***show last time if you recall. Usps fault supposedly. They are outside, so not to rushed. Soon ill start posting pics of their “private parts”.:wink:

2 Likes

Yep, and low is awol still. Thanks for your input. Miss that guy!

2 Likes

Most definitely low is a wealth of knowledge would nice to see him back around

3 Likes

Hotter than piss here in the old AZ again today pushing 110 miserable working outside right now

1 Like

Little pick up date gave the ladies a trim got rid of some dinosaur leaves here’s some pics

7 Likes

Hey JJ… have you considered super cropping and laying that down on the table before you flip.:sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful beasts JJ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No they’re autos they’re the two that were outside brought them in it got too hot thought they’d be a couple small autos but they blew up huge stocks are too thick don’t want to risk damaging so I’ll just keep them trimmed up and let them run their course see how it turns out :v:

2 Likes

So beautiful

2 Likes

Looking good in there jj
Looks like those buds are going to be trunks.

2 Likes

Happy father’s day ilgm fam hope it a good one :100::v:

6 Likes

Little pic update

8 Likes