Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Always good, in jj’s hood. :100:

1 Like

Thanks fellas much appreciated,
WOW summers here the heat is on :sweat_smile::rofl::joy: 107 today 110 thru the weekend :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fire:

2 Likes

Little nug of the GG gotta a nice taste kinda pungent fruity, good smoke had to try it been a couple weeks cureing

5 Likes

She looks really tasty JJ :yum:

3 Likes

Very nice!!:beers:

2 Likes

yummy

3 Likes

Wish these honeys would start showing some real signs of flower they’ve been growing for 9 weeks now

8 Likes

They sure look healthy JJ… probably not long now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s a pretty long time for autos, they look happy as hell nice color

4 Likes

@MeEasy They are supposed to be gorilla cake autoflower but they were from crop king seeds so who knows maybe I should try 12/12 instead of 16/8 ?

3 Likes

Looking good in there jj

3 Likes

Ahhh. I was wondering what you meant. Maybe better than flowering in solos like mine. 2 wks from germ. Wont start autos in solos again! They look so healthy though. Yours that is. Anxious to see what happens in there.

3 Likes

Looking beautiful and healthy JJ. Always great posts

3 Likes

You might have to go to 12s to make them flower. I haven’t been growing autos very long but I’ve never had one not flower. I have seen online here n other places where people have had to switch their lights to get them to flower. I copied this :point_down: around the time I started growing autos it just says the same thing we both just said but figured I’d share it anyways :laughing:

:point_down: copy paste from my notes :point_down:
How To Force Autoflowers To Bloom

Autoflowering plants initiate the bloom period themselves the vast majority of the time. Around five weeks after germinating, their genetics push them into the flowering phase under the premise that they’re dealing with a short and risky growing season.

Many growers greatly value this unique adaptation. It makes for much shorter growing times and rapid harvests that benefit stealthy and commercial growers alike.

However, on rare occasions, this internal mechanism fails. Some genetic malfunction causes autoflowering strains to continue cruising in the vegetative phase. Although this can cause distress in the grower and waste a little time, you can still salvage these plants.

First of all, you should wait a little longer. Oftentimes these plants just need a little time to catch up and eventually get the message. If your plants are still showing no sign of flowering after an additional three weeks, you’ll need to take other measures. Reducing the light cycle to 12/12 usually provides enough of a stimulus to force these stubborn specimens into the flowering phase

4 Likes

Got a couple new Fans have had 2of the same model running for 1year no complaints nice fans only 39$ each just some new backups

2 Likes

Ok my ears are perking spill the beans about the fridge dealy please

2 Likes

@Imjustlearning the terpenes i believe r a bit better and the weed is nice to break it up

3 Likes

How do i attempt this my friend

1 Like

All right all right these ladies are finally showing me something , drinking about a gallon a day each Heres some pics

11 Likes

And its…game on!!:rocket:

2 Likes