Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Congrats! Another ilgm success story. Bravo.

1 Like

Killed it sir literally lmao… great job brother

1 Like

Awesome brother!!! Congrats on the chop!!

1 Like

7bBu9N

3 Likes

Thanks fellas much appreciated as always :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Meeasy beat me to it…jaw dropping good jj!!

3 Likes

Gave the last matanuska thunder A net to help spread her a little and let some light get in

8 Likes

Yeeeess… that’s looking mo better. Looking great brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Holy sh!!!tttt JJ!!! I hope my grow looks half as good as yours!!! Thats amazing brother seriously!! Goals!!! :call_me_hand::love_you_gesture::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

He better hurry up and get that dry tent empty of the poundage in there or he’s gonna have to give it us to dry…lmao

3 Likes

Cant wait to here his numbers :heart_eyes::star_struck:

3 Likes

Awesome as always brother!!:beers:

1 Like

Looks perfect JJ … the last I grew Alaskan Thunderfuck it came out so good I had three seasoned smokers tell me they literally got lost after smoking it :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

@NUG61 she does look better in the net she will dry in that tent once dry tent is done time to clean it and room for next run​:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:, @ConcreteBudz hoping it’s the biggest yet maybe 4# ,@MeEasy never tried any yet hopefully it will be fire, @CooterJuice much appreciated,thanks fellas :call_me_hand::v:

4 Likes

Only have manual love :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Really hope my Matanuska comes out likes yours shes a beauty

3 Likes

Thanks buddy can’t wait to see the colors on yours :100:

1 Like

I got transplant her this weekend. Barely no soil in the pot no more its all roots. The water goes straight thru

2 Likes

Little pic of the outside garden everybody’s doing good zucchinis taken off green beans are climbing the trellis Tomatoes,peppers and onions are finally taking off and the auto flowers are coming back real nice after the initial scorch :call_me_hand::v:

7 Likes

Those girls are a very pretty shade of green :heart_eyes: veggies are going great

3 Likes