Chase Blue Kai, Farms

I know you aren’t a rookie I just threw my 2 cents in the ring or tent that is

3 Likes

@MeEasy Always appreciate your 2cents you are one of the OG’s Buddy truly a wealth of knowledge much appreciated :v:

2 Likes

Thanks fellas much appreciated

2 Likes

Been anxious to see whats up here. Nothings changed, stellar as usual!:+1:t4:
Chopped my 2 during lunch today actually!

2 Likes

Thanks @pr waiting for buds to ripen planning out the next grow you know the important things :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: saw your post earlier on the chop that’s going to be a nice harvest

3 Likes

@JJ520 you flat out rocked it brother. Thats a beautiful canopy… i dont care who you are. Beautiful work sir!! :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @NUG61 much appreciated :v:

3 Likes

Update on the outside garden had to put some sunshade up auto flowers weren’t liking all day sun in the upper 90’s​:sweat_smile::joy::rofl: they looking decent after the scorch last pic is potato :potato:

7 Likes

Looks great :+1:

1 Like

Looking good with yours! I noticed this am, im going to have to cut some branches off, to hang seperate. Whole plant, both, upside down, has all the bud laying against each other. No bueno i say. The critical mass especially. Its just a wad of flower. Crazy plant they are. Anxious to see one of you seasoned growers run some!

2 Likes

Well done my friend!! And veggies looking good too! I am yet to throw an auto outside i have to jump on it now! This weekend for sure!

3 Likes

Im definately doing at least a couple outside autos. Redemption maybe from last summer?!

3 Likes

Mite as well it’s free light and fun not half as good as indoor but very enjoyable :v:

3 Likes

Plus ive got more auto seeds than i may ever grow. Repins wasnt stingy!

2 Likes

Very nice seems like he’s got some good genetics a lot of nice grows using his seeds

3 Likes

I still remain loyal to the photos, and focus more on sharpening the skills needed to grow them. My banana kush photos will be my main event this summer. And of course my 8 other autos and regs! I ask for trouble it seems.:rofl:

3 Likes

Did a little training on out side ladies gave them a little spread

7 Likes

Looking good​:love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Last pic for these ladies

Pics of harvest WOW😳 don’t think I could fit anymore in the 4x4 rack in middle nets on sides hanging from ceiling

And the one that will go a few more weeks

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful canopies JJ… great job brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like