Chase Blue Kai, Farms

Duck is an auto so it shouldn’t bother it plus it’s quite a ways away

3 Likes

I also read that somewhere🤓 thanks for input on camera and 67

1 Like

That’d be a sign of a top notch, got his s*** together grower. I like! That pic is just as exciting as the grow itself. Pretty work @JJ520 .

2 Likes

You guys make me look soooo novice. I am though, in my own defense.

2 Likes

Hi @pr I’d like to check out your grow if you have a thread tag me :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Thought I tagged you before. Sorry! PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it ,you know when you get older have to sell your toys :triumph:cuz you’re too broke down, now The grow rooms my toy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah there’s no novice in that tent that’s sweet looking grow nice set-up nice lights you did your homework :+1::v:

1 Like

Gave the wedding cake a little spread put some wires to get a little more light penetration she’s starting to sugar up ,runt still chugging along :v:

4 Likes

I’ve grown three wedding cake autos and yours looks like the first two I grew but the one I have in there now is a little monster :laughing: I actually thought it was male and I was ignoring it in the beginning. It sure proved it wasn’t male

2 Likes

This is the one I they out of tent wouldn’t take off :rofl: she’s loving it out side if it gets much bigger will have to move her she’s right at front porch entry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Wish my runts were like that!

2 Likes

That’s a runt at 8 wks from germ.

1 Like

That’s smallest runt of mine he’s been growing a long time it’s from my last grow put him out there just before flowers so he’s been out there about four months

1 Like

That runts of yours is starting to stack on some meat

1 Like

Heres the other auto runt, which is actually trying now. The other has no trichomes, this one does.

This one just shy of 8 wks from germ. Both almost went to trash a few weeks ago. We see what happens over the next couple weeks. Kinda cool to have as deck plants though. Free lighting! Should I cut those bigger fan leaves off? Being an auto, i dunno. Sensitive rascals.

1 Like

I’d leave them since out side just a little something for plant in unpredictable conditions out doors

2 Likes

Ladies got fed did a little trim in 3x3 didn’t trim 4x4 wasn’t sure about it since I had Hermie’s didn’t want to affect 3x3 still all good in there, any thouts on that ?

7 Likes

:heart::heart: no likes lol lookin great other than the couple seeds it looks perfect :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

do i have to keep praising you ?! Nice !

1 Like