Charts, graphs, and pictures

I have referenced more than my fair share of charts, graphs, trichome pictures, ec data, vpd data, and many more during this past grow. I thought it would be a great idea to post this data in one discreet location. I apologize in advance if someone has already done this. If so, I’ll delete the thread. Feel free to post any images that might help with growing cannabis. Some will be self explanatory. Feel free to give an explanation.

Soil pH on below chart

5f93c39dd91545466919d4bbf9cc2af56c24d8ce_1_435x500

Above chart is for general vegetative VPD

Below is a chart for anyone using FF nutrients running a Hanna 500 ppm meter, as FF uses ppm 700 for their feeding schedule. This is a common problem when using FF nutrients. Most people are using Hanna meters, because most tds meters sold on Amazon are Hanna 500 ppm meters. Credits for the below image go to @BobbyDigital

13 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

11 Likes

That’s a really nice flow chart for diagnosing issues. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

fim_top_comparison

E05867B2-8124-4844-B330-19E8379D7E6B

7 Likes

That topping/fimming diagram will be super useful to people, as well as the VPD by growth stage chart. Thanks for posting.

3 Likes

@Jza444 This is definitely worthy of a sticky!:+1:

4 Likes

@latewood, whaddaya think about either pinning this or adding to the pinned ‘Support Ticket’ thread. Might be nice to have the resource in one place…

5 Likes

Thanks. I definitely feel this could be really useful. Wish there was a way to organize it by topic, but still, very good information.

1 Like

Here’s one that’s been around since 2016. May be some stuff there that’s not here yet

4 Likes

That’s great! Thanks. As @MacGyverStoner pointed out in that thread, images aren’t always correct, and some can be misleading when originating from different sources. I guess we should be careful about what info is posted.

1 Like

5cf827d7d94a53ef3ac83073ab17b203

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s referring to the typo in this image.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I should’ve read further into his post. Still, it’s good to check.

1 Like

The other post is pretty established I feel like we should just review it and bump it with any new charts

1 Like

@Nicky That makes perfect sense

I’m so confused with all these name chlorosis etc why can’t it be more like if he tip looks like this this is the Deficiency uggg

1 Like

I feel your pain

@BobbyDigital @Jza444 @Myfriendis410 @Jza444

What is your opinion on these pictures
Brown tips only on new growth,
Talon looking leaves pointing down
Light lines coming from center veins.

2 Likes

Hmm, can’t say I’ve seen burnt tips on new growth. Got a pic of the whole plant, or tag me in your journal so I can find it again