Charts and graphs

9 Likes

Zoom top picture to read if need be

10 Likes

Na it is good as long as everybody is aware of the apparent typo.

1 Like

OOh I like the George Cervantes Deficiency chart, I haven’t seen that one before!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Glad I found that one, I seen that and thought, that would be great to put up and some big help for people with nutrient lock out problems, and alrighty, thought I might check so I wasn’t crossing line with any one lol

2 Likes

My first attempt at a link. Hope it works!

Some flavor charts…

Edit:
:rage: well that’s not what I was expecting! So do I need to just go ahead and upload them here @Majiktoker?

I hope these will help others…

13 Likes

Yes go ahead and just upload them here my friend, that should be fine

2 Likes

Sorry guys been locked out of my account for a min how’s it going

Welcome back @joshawa

@joshawa, it’s good to see you around again I was curious where you went

Not good with Internet so i have the wife set up my email and password then phone went down and she couldn’t get back into my stuff on the new phone

2 Likes

Damn, well good to see you back

Here’s a simple chart for how temperature is affecting PH

11 Likes

Awesome chart @Niala :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Majiktoker , it’s just to clarify some false statement that at acceptable growing temperature and water the swing in accuracy with PH reading is not what is circulating (as much as 0.3 difference in reading)

If someone as a difference of more than 0.1 in reading, they should change there PH pen asap :wink::innocent::v:

~Al :innocent: :v:

1 Like

You tought me something new lol @Niala

1 Like

It’s just a sharing of knowledge in both side, it’s a 2 way free-way… lol :sweat_smile: :wink: :innocent: :v: @Majiktoker

4 Likes

Here’s a chart for LED lights, it’s for equivalent watt, so if your LED light is 300W follow the chart for it, it’s not made for actual or real draw and it’s an approximation, that clarify, here it is :

120 W to 180W ~1.5 feet
180W to 300W ~2.0 feet
300W to 600W ~2.5 feet
600W to 1200W ~3.0 feet
1200W to 2000W ~3.5 feet

Hoping that’s helping as many as fellow growers possible

~Al :innocent: :v:

7 Likes

thanks @Niala, nice contributions :mortar_board:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind word and you’re welcome @kabongster :innocent::grinning::v:

1 Like