Chaos gone right?!

Damn! Looking good, how far are those tops from the led panel?

In the video it looks like an inch!

2 Likes

Nice looking grow dude!

1 Like

One is touching and getting a little burnt. Thinking of chopping the top off??? The others are 1.5” and 71” tall

@dbrn32 I’m telling you it’s these nutes! Maybe some luck too?

5 Likes

Rather be lucky than good any day haha!

5 Likes

I sure hope you have at least another foot of room there to raise those lights… yikes… :exploding_head::point_up::wink::metal::shushing_face::upside_down_face:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

They look great, don’t chop the top pinch the stem just below the canopy and bend it over. Lights are outstanding. I have an AK47 that’s going nuts with those lights. Well done man that grow looks amazing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nope. They are maxed…

2 Likes

:exploding_head::frowning::slightly_frowning_face::upside_down_face::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::no_mouth:
Bend , bend , bend…
So said i… :+1::grin::wink:
Before they harden off… :+1::grin::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have a look at supercropping

1 Like

I just super cropped the tall one. I’ve never had humidity and temp issues like this. I haven’t hooked up the co2 yet and haven’t had plans to until I saw temps at 82°. Normally in my old room with big ass plants I could keep my rh at 40 on the hottest of days. Even with the ac on now I’m living at 52% which I don’t like. Gonna have to get “grower creative and tap into the bathroom vents. They are 3” and a pair of them 30 feet away. I have a 6” ac infinity the sucks the tent to negative pressure. My plan is to get them on a 2 to 1 and increase the last vent to 4” and run my canister inside the tent and move a sneaky intake to the nearby window and increase it to a 6” also. I’m living above a bar in an apartment for the time being and smell would be bad. I figure I have 1 week to get this done in covert ops before the cat is out of the bag.

2 Likes

The trouble with letting this genie out of the bottle is she just won’t go back in. Covert ops is good, sounds like it’s carbon carbon carbon all the way now as well. One lad on here broke into his chimney and vented to that. Genius idea :sunglasses:. Growing is a funny thing, I’ve never had a problem with runaway temps until now. My temps are hitting 90s-102 yesterday :scream:. Nothing has changed and it’s not that hot outside 🤷‍♂

1 Like

You are correct and divorces suck. Can’t wait to buy a new house and get back to normal.

2 Likes

A few friends have been there and it really tore them apart. I feel your pain. New start all round now and new grows :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was really lucky I was able to save this round given the circumstances. Imagine under timing and duress filling the back seat with these monsters in a move for the two totes to a new location lol. All is well in that respect but it was an intense moment.

2 Likes

I can imagine the stress, not a great time at all :slightly_frowning_face::sleepy:

1 Like

Hang in there bro! Your plants look great :+1:

2 Likes

In today’s episode of Bill should’ve scrogged and is now hanging everything from the ceiling.

@MutilatedMoth
@AAA
@peachfuzz
@dbrn32
@repins12
@ReconBravo
@PharmerBob
@Davyg
@Jbum
@PurpNGold74

8 Likes

Killing it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You don’t need no stinking scrog. You may need some more yoyo’s though!

4 Likes

Aye! The yoyo’s of the days of old are gone. I’ll order some more next payday. Until then it’s hemp twine.

3 Likes