Chaos gone right?!

Please excuse my absence. What a wild ride this winter and spring as been… I don’t want to go into a ton of detail but I’ll just leave it as estranged and relocated right as the covid happened. Luckily everything was amicable and they ladies have been left to their own device. They were planted on 1/31 and have been given floraflex nutes which leave no salt buildup and the only addition they need is calmag. I’m working on a new 5x5 setup and they’ll be in their new home day after tomorrow. The queens here are (2) Cheerios which is a cross of Sunday driver and blurple by a smaller breeder. A monster wedding cake and a moderate raspberry cough. I’ll be throwing everything at it with an HLG 550v2 and a pair of HLG 260’s. The plan is is take cuttings of all and make 3 mothers and veg the rest for round two and possibly take a GDP bean to put into the mix.
Thanks for looking! This is A mock up of the tent. Changing things up and giving them their own res and quick change valve
@AAA
@Jbum
@MutilatedMoth
@PharmerBob
@Carol4486
@Stonedagain2
@PurpNGold74
@Mrcrabs
@dbrn32
Sorry if I missed a tag!!!

8 Likes

I’m tuned to watching as well my friend. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe. :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Watching as well and good luck with all that is going on buddy. By the sounds of it a break is overdue :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sorry bout the drama, but looks like you came through it alright! Looking good.

3 Likes

Good to see you around! Hopefully everything is working out in best possible way.

1 Like

Oh THIS is gonna be GOOD!!! :grinning:
Glad you’re safe through all this buddy! Us in NY are going nuts :confused: thank God I’m not in the city (ew.) I’ve always hated the city anyway lol cant wait for a nice big plot of land someday.

2 Likes

Mind if I hang around? :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Happy Cannaday @MutilatedMoth:+1::partying_face:
Plants are lookin good… @ThatoneAKguy
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thought I’d see if I could link a video for gits and shiggles. Going to clone her out tomorrow and flip the switch the day after. There should be some monsters when this is all done.
The photo is from the old 4x4 and they are in their new 5x5 in the video
@ReconBravo
@AAA
@peachfuzz
@repins12
@Davyg
@MutilatedMoth
@PharmerBob
@Stonedagain2
@PurpNGold74

6 Likes

Girls look happy and healthy :+1:

2 Likes

Definitely looking happy, happy, happy brother. For sure :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Watched this earlier today. Looks spot on, I need to try this hydro

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I made a post called nft hybrid which shows the components. You can build an entire setup for less than $200

3 Likes

@ThatoneAKguy I will have a look. I tried before with a real basic setup, plants got so far then stopped. I had no idea what I was doing though and gave up :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m a little wiped out today but I’m always happy to help anyone get on the road to success

2 Likes

No worries, its 1:30 AM here just now. Wife is sleeping so I’m here studying. I like the flora cap idea so I’m just going through your post, picking it apart, googling what you’ve used and where. Then I’m going to figure out where I went wrong previously and build from there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn, looking healthy!

2 Likes

Well here’s a conundrum! I’m definitely going to be hitting the lights by the time they finish stretching. They are 10 days into flower and the lights are as high as I can get them. Onward and upward without much I can do but enjoy the view.

5 Likes

Awesome problem to have, don’t you think? I think that I may be facing the same problem :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Well it finally happened. 12 days later she bumped the light. My humidity is creeping into the mid 50’s and this room is all brand new to me. These are the happiest plants I’ve ever grown and the only two differences are switching to floraflex powder nutrients which I LOVE and vegging them longer. In this 12 days they have filled out a TON and I’ve even started defoliating the bottom and a few select that we’re blocking prime sites.
Here’s a little video with my new gimbal stabilizer the zhiyun smooth 4.

@Davyg
@AAA
@peachfuzz
@PharmerBob
@MutilatedMoth
@PurpNGold74
@dbrn32
@ReconBravo
@Jbum
@Mrcrabs

5 Likes