Changing light cycle

I want to change my lights on and off time. Right now there on at 12 noon off at 6 am. I want to change to off at 12 midnight on at 6 am. Any input on this? Thanks

2 Likes

Do a longer light on period don’t risk too much extended darkness don’t wanna accidently flip it.

1 Like

Never mind it’s an auto so no risk still I would do it like that

2 Likes

Yeah thats my concern…wasn’t sure witch was to go…yes its white widow x auto fem

I have moved my autos and 3 photos twice already and about to move them to a permanent home this weekend

1 Like

2 Likes

Planted Nov 1st

Nice growth rate, you planning any low stress training? It’s very beneficial in increasing yield.

1 Like

I’ve trimmed fan leaves twice…waiting a few days to start ending the big girl over? Any tips?

1 Like

I change direction every couple days to make sure I get good light penetration and just tuck any leaves out of way.

Better picture ?

Careful with two plants in the same container the roots can weave together and they may fight for nutrition.

2 Likes

Don’t trim leafs until day 21 of flower. Leafs are needed to grow.
@SKORPION has you here though.
Any auto questions tag me

2 Likes

Ok thanks!

She’s flowering!

1 Like

Great photos! Love macro. Reminds me of some underwater feeding organisms with fan - type branches.

Happy grow!

1 Like

1 Like

updated photos

2 Likes

What are you using in order to capture these macro shots? Not even my jewelers’ loupe gets me that close!

1 Like

order off Amazon. 20 dollars

1 Like