Changing it up with new genetics and a new system

Here we grow again! Trying to keep up with the times here ladies and gents. So without further ado, fastbuds genetics which we all know has always been autoflower has entrusted me with their new unnamed PHOTO PERIOD fast flower seeds to grow and create journals with. The only thing they’ve told me about them is they should complete flower in 50-60 days. As if that wasn’t exciting enough I got floraflex to semi hook me up with a 6” pot-pro coco system complete with bubbler manifold, caps and tubing and the new flora flex nutrients. My current projects finishing up humbled me quite well and I’m sure this will be no shortage in the learning curve department so you’re all welcome to come along for the ride and share your opinion as we go into uncharted territory.

@PurpNGold74
@PharmerBob
@MutilatedMoth
@Jbum
@AAA
@Mrcrabs
@HornHead
@Stonedagain2
@dbrn32

20 Likes

@Grandaddy013
@Gremmall
@peachfuzz
@Oldguy
@Myfriendis410
@kettle

7 Likes

Let’s get ready to rumble!!!

Oh is it cool if we chat on your journal or should we side bare that to a new thread?

3 Likes

This is the place! It’s just as much about conversation as it is about the updates.

4 Likes

So far so good! Except you haven’t told us… who is sponsoring the nutrients in this project?

2 Likes

I got too excited and posted right away lol. I also switched up to floraflex nutrients! V1,v2,b1,b2 and GHE calmag.
I figured that was the right thing to do. Here’s a couple of reasons why I was willing to change.

#1 holy salt build up Batman! I have completely ruined 6 pumps a mile of tubing and everything associated with it in just over a year since I switched to hydro and went with general hydroponics. I like to think I keep thing clean but with a clone/ veg tent and two mains I can’t keep up with the grossness

#2 the pots are mobile and modular. Meaning I can do maintenance and cleaning around them and or move them wherever I please as long as they have a place to drain. If this goes well I will build or buy a pair of large table to better stagger them.

#3 saving MONEY! Far less watering means far less nutrients used. Hell I think I might be able to go drain to waste with a half sized reservoir if I need to.

7 Likes

Score!!!

I’m on board. Good luck.

3 Likes

WOOOOORD?!??! Watching now :slight_smile: thanks for the tag!

1 Like

Salts are a huge part of the synthetic lifestyle, run at 50% recommended

1 Like

Score and a half, and its specifically their system why not… excited indeed! :grin:

and I didn’t even think about my pumps that im not using… im going to give them a wash in the morning… :rofl: :pray:

1 Like

@ThatoneAKguy,. I’m gonna tag along also, if you don’t mind. I have not tried this kinda grow yet but, am very interested in it. Buckled up and ready for the ride. I am tuned to watching. Let’s get this party started :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::v:

1 Like

I get cheap pond pumps on amazon, 12-15$ , what’s nice about them is they come completely apart to clean

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @ThatoneAKguy…I’m interested to see if they flower that fast more than anything lol …good luck :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nice work on getting those testers with the fast flower time like that I bet it’s got a train wreck in the genetics somewhere. Nice setup on the pots to I’m going to tag along for the ride.

1 Like

Grem, I’ve also done the critical +2.0 by dinafem and crystal candy f1 by sweet seeds and both finished up under 60 days.
I’m hoping the let me name a strain. Really what more could I want from life?!

4 Likes

Have you got a name picked out?

4 Likes

Not yet. I’ll need to meet them first

2 Likes

I’m in. I’d like to see how this goes. :+1:
And thanks for the tag :v:@ThatoneAKguy.

2 Likes

Sweet! Best of luck with seeds and the new setup.

1 Like