Changing from hydro to soil is it better?

@Ncgreenthumber right now in my situation dealing with water reservoirs is not an option. Down the road tho I want to build a system.

1 Like

@Reticence what ph do you use in your promix just curious.

I usually kept it at 6.2, but cool with 5.9 - 6.3. 6.2 never gave me any issue except with one strain. I had to keep it at ~5.9 to keep it happy. (Blue Wizard an Indica)

1 Like

My runoff floats around 5.95Ā± been putting it in around 6.2. Iā€™m in promix hp thatā€™s why I asked.

Sounds right on to me. I donā€™t freak as long as I stay in the range I posted earlier. Pro-mix HP is great stuff too. Hassle free.

1 Like

Same here @DankGunslinger not in my agenda either ! No time to worry about the changing of water res , monitoring all the nutes and everything , thats why im now in the kindsoil grow +

1 Like

With the limits I face here thatā€™s just too hard to hide. Things will change here eventually in my place so thatā€™s in the cards someday. Probably focusing on organic going forward the brand I use has the same like of nutes all organic. Sorry for jacking your thread. Apologies @Sugarbayallstar

@Sugarbayallstar Iā€™ve always grown in coco so I canā€™t really compare. You get the benefit of hydro with the soil feel.