Changed it from just dirt to potting soil

@MrPeat I took it out of that dirt from my yard and bought potting soil and transplanted it Saturday want your advice on it now but to me it looks dry but as you can see I’ve had trouble with watering lil but thanks for everything here is the pic

1 Like

I’d add some more water if it’s that dry.

1 Like

When you water in about a 6-inch pattern around the plant. Make those roots go looking for the moisture.

1 Like

I agree water a small ring around the plant to encourage roots to go out searching for it.

1 Like

@MrPeat just got a quick question I’m only using 4 led light bulbs that 1500 lumens each and a 4ft led shop light not sure what it is I’m wanting to know is that ok for now or do I need to come up with something better I have some cash I can play with this week like 50 I’m getting excited it’s starting to grow pretty good since I changed the soil lol

@MrPeat and @kellydans rhis is what it lookslike now since I transplanted it now I’m just wondering what should my lighting schedule be now my temp and humidity stays 72° degrees and humidity runs between 26% and 32%Percent I’ve been running 18hrs on 6 off and this is what my baby is looking like tell me your thoughts I started this October 29th is the day I started the seed

1 Like

@jaon7615 Don’t change your light schedule since she is still tiny. Run a 18/6 light schedule so she can grow more before the flip.

You may want to look at transplanting her as that pot looks small… That pot is what size?

1 Like

I would stick with 18/6 light schedule.

@jaon7615 If you can afford it, a HLG lighting kit would be better. Sorry I didn’t see that you tagged me for that question.

I switched to the HLG 260xl Rspec for my 4x4 tent and it is well worth the price nveatment.

Your plant is looking really nice! I agree with. @MrPeat go ahead and start looking at potting up to a bigger pot I like the fabric pots very nice when it comes time to catch run offs.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

@jaon7615 looking good. The soil looks dry or is the dirt on too misleading?

1 Like

@jaon7615 I suggest removing the geotag from your pictures. Your photo literally gives people your address.

2 Likes

@MrPeat its vary dry on top but under the top its moist my room stays 77 degrees and anywhere between 25 and 40 on humidity and my lighting I’m only using 6 cfl bulbs prolly isnt good enough but I’ll be prepared for the next grow I start

1 Like